S3 EP 6 ! "LaVaughna Campbell is Not My Lover"

Zacznij od początku

DeVante dropped LaVaughna's belongings down at the door and turned to leave, but she pulled him back by his arm. "Can you put them next to my bed?"

He stared down at her for a few seconds and she shot him a sly smile. Nevertheless, he still moved her bags over to the bed.

"Thanks!" LaVaughna sat down and took her jacket off. "Is there something you want in return?"

A smirk came across DeVante's lips but it left as quickly as it came once Tanai stood at the door. "Nah, enjoy the rest of your day." He walked out.

Another day had come and DeVante and Tanai were about to head out and have some times for themselves.

"Ion like these earrings. Imma go change them, I'll be back." Tanai told DeVante who nodded and went to sit on the couch.

LaVaughna came out the back and smirked. "Heyyyyy fine young man! I'm gonna get a drink, you want something?" She asked him.

No response.

LaVaughna grabbed a cold water bottle out the refrigerator then walked behind the couch. She twisted the cap off and poured the water on DeVante, aiming right on the front of his jeans.

She gasped. "Looks like my water spilled, let me clean that up for you." She tried to walk around the couch but ended up "accidentally" tripping and falling in his lap.

She laughed as a shook DeVante didn't know how to react. "Welp, looks like we're both wet now."

"I'll kill both of y'all right now," Tanai came back down the stairs and pushed LaVaughna onto the floor. She grabbed DeVante's hand and gave LaVaughna a sarcastic smile, "Byeeeeeeee!"

"And it's confusing cause she looks like Nai, but she ain't Nai. You get it?" DeVante explained to K-Ci as they were on their way to Tanai's house.

"No, not at all," K-Ci responded, "I didn't even know twin cousins existed."

DeVante ignored K-Ci and went to knock on the door but it swung open and one of the twin cousins stood there. Just not sure which one.

"She's trying to steal my life, now. She gotta go," the twin standing in front of the door folded her arms. The twin in the back scrunched her face up. "Ignore the whore. I'm the real Tanai."

One cousin wore a black shirt with burgundy leggings and black boots to match, her hair was in a slick ponytail and gold hoops dangled from her ears. The other one wore a burgundy shirt with black leggings and burgundy boots, and her hair was in two slick ponytails with silver hoops.

"Wait, this is LaVaughna? She 'bout fine as hell!" K-Ci announced trying to make his way over to the one with the single ponytail but she pushed him out of the way. "LaVaughna is over there!"

"She's lying." The one with two ponytails rolled her eyes.

All of LaVaughna's bags sat near the couch and one in particular caught DeVante's attention. He dug inside of the LV bag, pulling out a silver tennis bracelet. He grabbed a knife and tried to damage the jewelry piece but the actual LaVaughna—the one with two ponytails—ran over and stopped him before that could happen.

"Stop, these are real diamonds!" She snatched the bracelet and placed it onto her wrist.

DeVante walked over to Tanai, "I knew you were the real one!" He leaned in for a kiss but she moved, "Sure you did."

LaVaughna grabbed her belongings and smiled smugly. "This was fun, but I have to go before I miss my flight. Au revoír!"

Before she could walk out the door, K-Ci slid in front of her and grinned. "Aye, before you go, wassup with us?"

LaVaughna led K-Ci's hands to her waist and leaned in, putting her lips on his, and kissing him fiercely. Tanai and De watched in the back, astounded.

The two pulled away around 10 seconds later. LaVaughna looked downward then back up to K-Ci. "Wassup with that?" She asked in a seductive tone before walking around K-Ci, leaving the house.

K-Ci stood in place for a few seconds before smiling at DeVante and Tanai. "I'll be back." He walked upstairs with the smile never leaving his face.

I'm tryna decide on if I should give y'all another chapter before I drop this Christmas episode...😭🤷🏾‍♀️