“You too,” I say smiling before following Rhi out the door.

“What did he say?” she asks.

“He said yeah,” I say grinning.

“Cool,” she says as we get into the car.

“He wants to know what time to pick me up. Are we all going together?” I ask nervously, referring to the message.

“Yeah,” Rhianan says starting up the car and pulled out of the parking lot. “Tell him we’re going as a group,”

I nod.

*We’re all going as a group. So8ish?*

*Ok. See you later ;)*

            I smile excitedly. This would be the first time Aiden and I go out as a couple together where people see us.

            A thought runs across my mind and I frown.

“What’s wrong?” Rhi asks seeing the expression on my face.

“I don’t know if we’re a couple or not,”

“Well he did kiss you,”

“So,” I say furrowing my eyebrows. “He didn’t exactly ask me to be his girlfriend,”

“Well he kissed you,” she says again. “That has to mean something. Even if he didn’t say it, it means something. He’ll probably ask you tonight,”

I bit my lip to hide my grin. “I hope,”

            I was ready.

            I was ready and I looked absolutely stunning. Once again Rhianan did an amazing job on me.

            The fairy dress was lavender, stopped mid thigh, and had a small V cut, showing little amounts of cleavage. I wore silver strappy high heels, and had body glitter all over my body. My long light brown hair was curled and pinned up in an sophisticated updo with flower hair pins placed here and there, and a few curly tendrils were left out framing my face. I looked amazing.

            I turned towards Rhi and hugged her tightly.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you,” I squealed, bouncing up and down.

Rhianan laughed. “You’re welcome,”

“You look amazing too,” I smiled up at her.