New family

I realized that I was passed from one pair of arms to a next. I calmed down drastically as soon as the new arms held me. I wondered why until I turned my eyes upwards. The first thing I saw was flaming red hair as red as a setting sun. I moved my eyes towards her face and recognition dawned on me. This was Lily Potter, my mom. Well that explains why I suddenly felt so calm in her embrace. She later laid me down on something soft and began wrapping me up. I figured it was a blanket but never the less I relaxed a bit at not being naked. She picked me up again and began cooing at me.

A few minutes later the door to the room opened and two people came in. I moved my attention onto them and was greeted with a familiar sight. My father, James Potter and one of the most important persons to me that was lost in the last war - Sirius Black. I was so excited to see them back. All of them. I looked at my parents and Sirius and couldn't hold back the few tears that escaped my eyes. I couldn't be more happy to see them again. No one noticed when I looked around but they did notice my tears. Lily held me closer and rocked me slightly whispering that I'm ok. I calmed down and my tears stopped. After a few more minutes I was passed to James who held me tight. After saying that I look so much like him and rocking me a little he gave me to Sirius. Sirius looked down at me and started talking "ooh, hello little one. Aren't you cute. I'm your godfather."
At that last one I wanted to answer but I obviously couldn't talk so I made a gurgling noise with my throat. "Oh hear that, he likes me already. Isn't that right. You'll become a great marauder one day. We'll teach you everything we know so you can prank whoever gets on your bad side. James look how much he looks like you with lily's eyes. Its so bright, his eyes. " I smiled at this and he continued talking about how great I'll be. I was eventually passed back to mom and the adults began talking.

"Where's Remy?" Mom asked and I perked up. I almost forget that Remy isn't here and I felt a bit bad.
"He's way too tired to come. He's still sleeping. Last night was full moon"
"Oh, I've been in here for two days almost forgot." I glanced at the time and it was four thirty in the morning that means Remus was a were wolf just up to an hour ago. He must be extremely exhausted. That made me remember about my condition and paled a bit. What if they find out. I really hope that deaths plan works and I'm not affected by the moon. I can't ruin my chances at a family in this reality also. I eventually got tired and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's now about a day and a half after I was born. I wondered why they let us stay this long in St. Mungo's but I overheard James saying that it was because the pregnancy was a bit tough. We were going home today and I couldn't wait. During the time I was here I didn't see Remus but Sirius was a fixture. Some other person's came to visit also. The Longbottoms, and some other friends of the family. Peter came also and I was angry that I couldn't tell them not to trust him. The war was currently going on outside and by now he was a definite death eater. He might not have the mark but he was one cowardly rat. When he came next to me I did the only plausible thing, I cried at the top of my lungs. Lily picked me up and calmed me down. After I was settled I heard James and Sirius snickering at Peter who was red. I smirked internally.

We eventually discharged and went home. The place was cozy and little and had a homy feel to it. I loved it. This place was not too big but not too small either. My nursery was painted a gold and blue. There were clouds and a quidditch pitch on the wall painted on. There were figures playing. The entire painted wall was moving. It was comfortable. I was laid down in my crib to sleep and that I did.

Later in the day after I had woken up, I heard the doorbell ring. My mom who was currently feeding me from a bottle blocked my ears a bit and yelled for James to get it. I heard clearly but it wasn't too loud since she blocked most of the screaming. After James yelled back that he will she stopped hiding my ears. I realized my baby ears were sensitive so did me a favor.

After I heard a door click shut, dad yelled that Remy came. I was bursting with excitement to see him. Not long after, he was in the nursery looking at me adoringly. I was glad he finally came. He moved closer to hold me but suddenly stopped. I was confused but then he looked at James and Lily and said in a shocked voice
"This is not your child"

A/N

Cliff hanger. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Don't forget to vote and follow me for updates. I hope the story is to your liking so far. Any queries, just comment. Stay safe.