Born enemies

"I didn't know up until three weeks ago. I had to go for a two week check up at St. Mungo's and while waiting, I saw Draco Malfoy, I don't think you'll know who that is, but the adults hate his family,"

I interupted him "yea, I know who he is," I couldn't tell him the truth how I know him so I went with, "I heard mom and dad metion their names before"

"Ok, so you should have an idea that they are not good people right?"

"Yea"

"Well I was not going to judge them until I know the full story, but I don't think I need to anymore."

"Why"

"Draco is rotten and mean. He is only about a month older than us but when he walked in, his mom was holding him and his dad wasn't around. His mom ignored us, which is good since I thought she was going to throw insults, but Draco looked at me and started talking. I didn't know how he could, since from what I had heard, he was a month older than us. His mom told him to stop babbling so then I got confused since I heard him speak and she heard him babble."

"What did he say?"

"He just begin throwing insults at me. Thankfully he didn't throw any at my parents, even though they couldn't understand. Then he asked why I wasn't answering. I tried saying I can't  but it came out as a babble. He said 'yea, you can.you just did.' I didn't believe until I said something totally random to see if he can hear and he did. His mom took him away so I couldn't ask how he knew."

"Oh, well that sounds like a typical Malfoy. I won't have even guessed that out of all the ways you could have figured out, it would be Draco. Wow."

"Yea, I know right. I tried it out on two more babies that were in the hospital that day to see if it actually works, and it did. Neither of them knew they could talk, so it's very few babies who know that they could. I don't know the two of them though and I didn't get to ask their names since we were too excited that we could talk.When I heard we were visiting you, I couldn't wait to tell you that we can talk. I didn't know if you knew already but I was still excited."

"Well I didn't know, and probably never would. Thanks Nev, since this really is going to make life less boring, until I could talk. Sad that I'll forget everything once I start talking, but hopefully you start talking around the same time."

"I hope so too. If our parents see we get along well, then they'll bring us together more often. Less boredom."

"I agree"

We continued talking until Neville had to leave. His parents promised to visit soon, so that we can play with each other.
I got taken up talking to Neville that I didn't hear what the adults were talking about but they seemed normal when the gathering broke up, so I didn't worry.
Besides learning I can still talk is great news.

A/N

Enjoy. Don't forget to vote if you enjoy this book so far. I'd appreciate if you follow me also🙂. Stay safe everyone.