Some secrets revealed sooner than I'd like

I woke up and turned over to Voldemort staring at me from his place on the floor. He was sitting with a bored expression and looking rather confused at the same time. I knew he couldn't get past the shield to touch me but he already saw me very clearly so it was no use hiding my form anymore.

"You're a baby?"

"How'd you know it was me?"

"I tried killing you."

"Oh, why? Are you that mad that you would just kill a random baby?"

"I did give you a chance to get rid of it and since you didn't answer I figured you wanted it dead too."

"What does killing me have to do with you knowing it was me?"

"Are you always that stupid? My spells had the same reaction when it hit your shield as it did earlier. I couldn't get past the shield even without spells."

"Oh"

"Oblivious idiot. But, you're a baby?"

"As you can clearly see, yes."

"Time travel doesn't change your body"

"I know"

"So who the fuck are you? Better yet, is that you as a baby or did you take someone else's body?"

"Mine"

He raised his brow, obviously not satisfied with the vagueness of my answer, "And?"

"Ok. But you have to not go feral. I didn't want to tell you this soon but I think you understand why I had to do this and that I need your co-operation, urgently. Can you agree to let me finish speaking and actually listen?"

"Go on."

"Thanks. So there is no easy way to put this and just a reminder that your spells won't hit me so can we just skip over the part where you try to curse me to Salazar?"

"I'm losing my patience, boy."

"Ok, ok. I am Harry," I know I asked him not to go mad but he didn't even react to that, "Harry Potter? The kid you will go kill in a month. This is how I look now and I probably won't change any by the time you were going to go kill me."

"I know who you are. I am interested in knowing how you're here and how you got those memories."

"What do you mean you know. But... You just asked me who I was."

"That was to keep up appearances. Some of the scenes sold it out. I could tell some pieces were missing in the middle of crucial scenes that could only mean you took effort to remove them. Why would you do that if you didn't have something to hide. The baby scene just confirmed it."

"Oh. So why did you still try killing me?"

"I didn't know the baby was you before that. I just knew that the invisible person was you. Did you really expect me to think that a baby is that powerful?"

"Well the baby isn't powerful. I've got to train the body, my skills are limited because of it."

I can see that he is slightly impressed. Probably at the fact that I am still this powerful and this is with limited abilities.

"Are you going to tell me how you're here, looking like that, from the future and chose to convince me to help you. You have my horcruxes, like you said so you could just kill me, or do you not have them," he practically hissed the last part, his now narrowed eyes staring me down. They look like the eyes I remember him having in the past with how reptilian his anger made them look.

"I do have them. I just thought it would be better this way, no need to shed blood if you agreed. Besides it's almost daunting how similar we are, it just won't sit right in my conscience."

"Let me guess, you are a Gryffindor? Only Gryffindors have that stupid mindset."

My sheepish look must have been enough of an answer because he scoffed. 

"We are total opposites wherever did you get the thought that we are so 'similar'. Don't ever compare Slytherins to anyone from your pathetic house. All of you have it way too easy with that old bastard's favor and the public looking at you all as if you were Merlin himself."

"The hat wanted me in Slytherin. I begged it to put me in Gryffindor."

"Now why the fuck would you do that?"