Second thoughts

The sun shining through my window made me aware that a new day has dawned. Unwilling to get up just yet, I kept my eyes closed. This was probably not for the best though as was later learned when Lily came in to wake me up for feeding. I've missed three hours of practice just beacuse I fell asleep again. 

'Stop stressing, don't overwork yourself. Remember you are not in your body but that of an infant. The energy levels aren't the same.'

'I know, but sometimes I forget that I'm not the same'

'I'm sure the world will not blame a baby for napping, so no worries.'

'Thanks death'

I tuned out of my head in time for the bottle to finish and Lily to carry me downstairs for some actual baby food. Death was correct, I cannot overwork this body since it can't take my levels of pressure. I'm just in the body of a seven month old baby and this won't really do since I had to act fast. 

I've heard of the increased death eater activity and for some reason I am starting to get double minds about just killing Voldy. Don't blame me, his name is too long to say every time I have to so instead of something undesirable, Voldy is better. It rhymes with moldy anyway. The parts of the story that I have learnt during my ending part in the previous life were compromising what I thought I knew. I can't go there since I have taken years to overcome that and remembering it now is the last thing needed.  I need to kill him right? Isn't that the only way to end it all and stop the upcoming war? After thinking for almost an hour and mindlessly playing with the toy snitch, I came up with an idea that, mind you, I have no clue how it soared over my head before.

I could literally just look up more into his past. Connect the missing links and see whatever information I can find on him. This what what I should have done in the beginning instead of doing what was I was told I had to do. I don't know how my research will change my outlook on this matter but I hope that it doesn't get more complicated instead of giving me a clearer path. 

It didn't take as long to figure out how to actually go about the research because I wanted to do most of it myself instead of getting it handed to me by death, who was more than willing to help. When Lily and James were asleep later that night, I cast a silencing charm infront their door, blocking out all sounds from the rest of the house from getting in. With a little help from death, I made my way out of the crib and into the Potter's library. I don't suppose that there is many if any books on Voldy but it will be worth a shot. 

Almost the entire night was spent reading through different books. I didn't find much information on him but I did find a few more interesting books that I'll be sure to come back and read later tomorrow. Leave it to me to get distracted when it is most necessary for me to remain focused. I never liked reading, but I do now. It is most likely because I wasn't interested in the books before or that I just got a tiny bit smarter for this life. Whichever it is doesn't matter. What does is that I am no closer to discovering Voldys  background than I am to playing World Quidditch. 

Calling it a night, I retired to bed hoping that tomorrow will be more productive. 

A/N

I think this update is long overdue. Enjoy😄