Reborn

I awoke to a sudden burst of extremely bright light. Since when did it get so bright I thought I can't remember it being this bright in the spirit realm. All too soon my memories came flooding back to me. I remembered my last moments in the spirit world and if I was being honest I was nervous to open my eyes. I wondered what world death placed me in. There were so many alternate realities that I couldn't be too sure which one I was in. The main reason being that I never was interested in the alternate realities, that was death's job to go on his trips to them. I actually very much preferred to sit and wallow in self-pity over my long lost friends. Hopefully in this reality I get to meet them again and set things right. I was given a second chance at life in a different world and I won't waste it like I did before. Now that I understand what fate holds, I hope it will be the same so that I don't make the same mistakes twice.

Deciding that I stalled long enough, I opened my eyes. My vision was blurry and I blinked a few times to get it to clear up. Before I could manage to completely clear my vision, I was doused in cold water. Not like the way you would prank someone by throwing cold water on them for them to wake up, but as in my whole body being dunked in water.

After my vision managed to clear, I realized that I was extremely little. At first I panicked thinking that something went wrong but then as I was taken out of the water I got to focus my thoughts. Someone was holding me wait what why am I being held oh wait I just realized something extremely horrid, I am naked!

It came crashing though down like a wave on the Sandy shore, I was just born actually just born like I just came out of my mother's womb. What a discovery! I was a baby I'll have to literally start from scratch. Basically I was a twenty four year old in a baby's body since during my time in the immortal world I didn't age. At least I get a chance to start over. Thanks death I thought knowing it can hear me.

A/N
Thanks for reading guys. Stay safe