Are we actually talking

"Wha...how, you know what, never mind. So what if I am a student and don't insult professor Dumbledore like that."

"I see he has kept up his charade and has successfully managed to fool another generation. I will not listen to a child, get out of here boy while I am still feeling generous."

"I'm not leaving until you do something to fix what you've started. And a little reminder that I am not still alive because you're feeling generous but because you are unable to find me, much less get your spells to land." Shit, I shouldn't have said that, it's not going to help my cause.

"What do you want?"

"I already told you."

"I am not going to change my plans because some lousy kid claimed to have come from a future which is currently in ruins. I need solid proof before I even think about it."

'Death, can you please give me ideas on how I can convince this man that I am telling the truth?'

'I mean, there is always Veritaserum. You're not immune to it completely and even if you were, he wouldn't know.'

Death was correct. I could tell when veritaserum is in a liquid or disguised in something and I can choose not to respond to a question but once I decide to respond, I can only speak the truth so that should stop me from answering stuff that I don't want to but

'What if he asks me something and I choose not to respond. He will think that I am immune to it and thus that I am lying. And I am certain that he will ask things I do not want to answer.'

'You could show him memories'

'Oh, yeah.'

"Do you have a pensive?"

"What?"

"You know, that thing that you put memories into to view it?"

"I know what a pensive is child, the question is, how do you?"

"Contrary to popular belief, I am not that stupid," which of course is a lie because I wouldn't have known about it if it wasn't for professor Dumbledore, "so do you have one or not?"

"I do not, accio pensive."

"So who's pensive did you just summon?"

"I don't care. Now if you would hurry the hell up, I'd like you out of my sight."

"I am already out of your sight."

"Boy"

"ok, ok, geez."

I extracted the memories of the war and everything that happened after, leaving out the parts that would be obvious that it was 'Harry's' perspective so that my identity doesn't get revealed as yet.

"Here," I placed them in the pensive and felt a spell hit the shield directly infront of my face.