Behave

The next day they woke and went straight to do their morning routine after that they both went to the car to reach the photoshoot to meet the BTS
members

Y/n pov
When i went out of daddy's car i sew 6 man and one of them is who i sew yesterday.
Daddy went to them and they greeted him and me.

???:"Hi you must be Y/n my name is jin you can call me world wide handsome."
???:"Hi my name is Namjoon but call me RM and don't mind jin."
Jin: "Rm shut up, you are jealous that you don't have all this buety."
???:"My name is Suga and just pretend that they don't exist."he said pointing at RM and Jin.
???:"I'm your hope,your my hope,I' J-hope."
You laugh becouse he did some aegyo 
when he finished his presentation.
???:"Hi my name is jimin call me Oppa he said winking at me."
???:"Do you remember me?? We met yesterday,My name is Taehyung"

After that we all went to a room were i see Sarah playing with her Barbie i went to her and greeted her with a hug.

Sarah:"Omg Y/n you scared me!!!"
Y/n: "hahah sowwy"
Sarah: "That is fine By the way wanna play with me??"
Y/n:"yes!"

After five minutes of playing i see Daddy talkimg with a girl that was doing his makeup i got jealous becouse she is very close to him that she could kiss him in the lips so i drop my Barbie and went to daddy.

Y/n:"Daddy can i sit on your lap??
Jungkook:"Yes babygirl come here"

I sit on daddy's lap and when i did i glared at the makeup artist and she did the same.
I got mad becouse she was flirting with daddy so i throw one of the brush that was placed in the table and daddy snapped.

Jungkook:"Why are rude to her??"
Y/n:"She is trying to flirting with you" i said pouting and trying to hold back my tears.
Jungkook:" you know that i don't like that behavior of yours so you better do something about it before i punish you but for now go and sit in that couch and think about what you just did"
Y/n:but did i do wrong???
Jungkook: behave or i will punish you infront of all this people.

You started to cry but stop when jhope sit on the couch with you he made funny faces to make you start giggling.