New beginning

You landed safely from the plane you got your languages and waited for someone that will get you.

Jennie:"Y/n where is she?"
Y/n:"she said that she is near the airport"
???:"i'm so sorry girls there was traffic"
Jennie:"Jisoo unnie!!"
Y/n:"i missed you so much"
Jisoo:"i missed you too girls"
Jennie:"woah you became more pretty unnie"
Jisoo:"you too! But let's go now it's late"

After you came to Jisoo's house where you will be staying you unpacked your things and went out with Jisoo and Jennie to a restaurant to catch up on things.
What you wore :

Jisoo:"so what happend?that the two of you few here to America?"

You and Jennie looked at each other and made a nod like a signal that they should tell everything that happend to Jisoo.

After the long story Jisoo was shook amd Jennie started to tear up remembering what Kai did to her.

Jisoo:"don't cry Jennie,thar Kai guy dosen't deserve your tears"
Jennie:"i know but is just that it hurts remembering all of the bad things he did to me"

They were talking about Kai,but you weren't present there you are in your own world.
You are thinking of Jungkook if he was okay,if he eat you continue thinking when Jisoo shake your body.

Jisoo:"Y/n darling you creeped me out,you were looking at that wall for more then 5 minutes now"
Y/n:"sorry unnie i was just lost in my thoughts"
Jisoo:"you must be tired from the flight let's just go back home so we can rest"
Jennie and Y/n:"okay"

At Jisoo's house

You went to the bathroom took a shower putted your pajamas and closed your eyes you couldn't sleep so you opend you opend and got greeted with:Bts Jungkook and solo singer Iu conferm that they are dating,so who was the girl that Jungkook was with a few weeks before? Here is his response.

You read the news and stated to to crying reading more about his lies and the all the nasty things he said about you he said you were just a one night stand and that was it.

You read some comments and some of the fans are angry becouse even if you were a one night stand they didn't like the way he called you names,but some fans were all by his side