Where are you?

Jungkook:" Rm hyung it was stressful, Bang pd want me to do a collaboration with iu,they want us to do a sexy concept and iu talked bad about Y/n"
Rm:"i have a feeling that this not going to be a great idea"
Jungkook:"i know but i can't refuse knowing that Bang pd will make me do it if i like it or not"

Y/n pov

Jennie:"so....who is that guy that just kissed yuu?
Y/n:"he is my new daddy,his name is Jungkook and he is a membir of the band called b-b,i don't remember"
Jennie:"you mean Jungkook from BTS?!!"
Y/n:"Yes! That is the name,how do you know them?"
Jennie:"Y/n do you live inside of a rock?thry are a vrry famouse gruop all aroond the world!"
Y/n:"i didn't know tey wre famous"

Before they could continue discussing the teacher went inside the class and started the lesson.

It was the art teacher she gave us a task to draw something to our daddy about what we are feeling today.

After that the ddlg teacher came in(i just invented this subject) she told us about trusting to our daddys and they know what is good for us.

And then we eat lunch.

Jennie:"so do yiu know the member calld Taehyung?"
Y/n:"yeah,why do yuu have a cruh on him?"
Jennie:"no i am jut curiuus!"
Y/n:"well if yuu want to i can prisent yuu to him"
Jennie:"Yes Please!!"
Y/n"okyy but don't screaam lime that,yuu are embarassig"

Finished lunch they went back to the classroom,the teacher told them that they have a free time so that could play and know better each other.

It was time to go home and Y/n was waiting for Jungkoom while Jennie was already taken by her caregiver.

i have to be honest i don't like that man he had a lot of tattoos on his body and Jennie was even sad when he came to get her.

And i know that daddy have tattoos too but he is still scary.

After 30 minutes of waiting outside the school the teacher notice that Y/n was still here so they invited her back to the school and call Jungkook.

Jungkook pov

After having a long talk with Rm i was called to Bang pd's office.

As soon as i entered i see Iu crying and Bang pd angry.

Bang pd:"Jungkook i never thought that you could be disrespectful!look what you did to miss iu"
Jungkook:"Bang pd-nim i didn't do anything"
Bang pd:"then why is she crying to me and saying that you told her,she is faking being kind to you when she is an angel"
Jungkook:"but that is not true is that one who disrespect me and Y/n"

Before Bang pd could scold Jungkook even more, Jungkook's phone started to ring he opened it and it was Y/n's school.

Jungkook:"Hello"
???:"hello is this Y/n caregiver,i am Miss Choi one of her teachers i wanted to know where are you sir"
Jungkook:"yes i am,i am at work,is there a problem?"
Miss Choi:"yes it's time to go back home and nobody is getting Y/n"
Jungkook:"oh my god i forgot i am so sorry i will be there in a few minutes"

And with that Jungkook left running to his car,and when he came there he see Y/n crying to her teacher's arms

Y/n:"i waat my daddy!!"
Miss Choi:"don't worry he is coming soon"
Y/n"Daddy!! Wheee are yuu?"
Jungkook:"baby i'm here,sorry i forgot to get you"
Y/n:"daddy!"

Y/n run to Jungkook and almost fall but got catch.

Y/n:"whete wre yuu?