Last day

Y/n pov

After 1 week of staying at the camping today was the last day,you all decided to have a picnic in the mountains and then go back to LA.

We all woke up and see each other in the kitchen,we eat break fast with pancakes,then we all started to get ready for the picnic.

Chothes and sandals:

We all went to the park and then we all played some fames it was very fun then Rm spotted a very buety place where we could take the pictures

Jungkook volunteer to take pictures for us,now everybody is going back to the table in the park and is just me and Jungkook,we got back together.....

But we decided to not make it public for now,he asked me about us last night and it was fantastic.

Last night

Today was our last night here and me and Jungkook got more close to each other since we are roommates.

He said to me to wear something pretty since he wanted to give me a surprise,adter getting ready for 1 hour.

I hear someome knock on tge door i said come in and after that Jungkook came in and he said that he have to blind fold me and now we are walking.

After 5 minutes of walking Jungkook said that i could take it off and when i did i sew a very pretty table,

there were roses all over the place he accompanied me to the table and we had a discussion.

Jumgkook:"i know that i made a mistake in the past and i am very sorry for it but i want you to know that i still love you and i want to ask you,do you want to be my girlfriend again?"
Y/n:"oh my,yes!"

Even if this is unexpected i have to admit the truth,i still love him and i can't live without him.

We had dinner it was filled with laugh and a lot of stories from the past and now we are going back to our room we started to kiss and this night was filled with love(you know what i mean 😉)

Present

Something that you weren't expecting was that Jimin and V already know about it becouse they helped Jungkook with the surprise last night.

Jimin:"i think Y/n and our baby mankne need ti tell us something"
Jisoo:"What is it guys??"
V:"yeah what is it Y/n would you like to tell us what happened last night?"
Y/n:"huh?"you were blushing so hard becouse V and Jimin started to tease you.
Jungkook:"me and Y/n are together again"
Jhope:"wow that is fantastic"

Everybody was congratulating you too and it was time to go back it was vey silent and now you all are back home.

Jungkook envated you at their house and same for Jisoo with Jin and now you are here in the bed in the arms with you love one.

Jennie's pov

After days of searching for this man i learn that he works at the same place where Y/n works i started to get nervous for some reasuns.

I walked towards the front desk and when i told them my name Jaehyun accepts me to his office meaning that he knows that i am the girl that he was suppose to marry.

After i walked in his office there was silence,and he starts to talk.

Jaehyun:"i don't want to get married i love someone else"
Jennie:"i know an i don't want to get married too"
Jaehyun:"let's do this,we will get married but after that we will get a divorce,do you agree"
Jennie:"i don't know,i don't want my parents to win"
Jaehyun:"is not about winning, and don't worry after 2 years we will get a divorce"
Jennie:"fine i agree"
Jaehyun:"okay,let's tell this to our parents"

What is going to happen between Jennie and Jaehyun,will they get a divorce after there 2 years of marriage,or will they fall in love with each othet?
Is it really a happy ending for Y/n and Jungkook.