I have to tell you something

Y/n:"i want to go to America,i have a good friend of mine there that could help me but before i go, i want to say goodbye to Jennie my bestfriend"
Rose:"okay just be careful"

After that you eat lunch with them and you found out that you have a lot of things in common with Rose,you decided to exchange numbers to stay in contact.

Rose:"see you later,bye!!"
Y/n:"bye"

You started to walk to Jennie's house and when you did you hear a girl crying and a man yelling at her.

???:"look what you did you broke my phone"
???:"i'm sorry i didn't do it on purpose"
???:"why your so useless!"

You knock on the door and it revealed Jennie and her caretaker, she have messed up her chothes and bruises all over her body when she sew you she ran to you crying.

Jennie:"please Y/n help me"
Y/n:"what happened? Why you're beaten up?"
Jennie:"he beaten me please help me"
???:"shup up you are just  lying you got hurt becouse you are dumb"
Jennie:"stop lying kai"
Y/n:"why did you hurt her, what did she do to you?"
Kai:"shut up you are all useless, since you both have each others back why don't you get out of my face!"
Jennie:"fine but remmember i will make you go to jail for what put did to me"

And with that Jennie walked out holding your hand,the both of you walked for a while when you broke the silence.

Y/n:"how long?"
Jennie:"what?"
Y/n:"how long did he abuse you?"
Jennie:"since he adopted me"
Y/n:"why didn't you told me?"
Jennie:" i didn't want to bother you,i didn't want to look weak infront of you"
Y/n:"what no you are not a bother to me and your never going to be and you are not a weak person in fact you are the most strong person that i know"
Jennie:"thank you Y/n-ie" she said starting to cry
Y/n:"for what i did nothing"
Jennie:"thank you for being my best friend"
Y/n:"aww, thank you for being my friend too"

The both of you hugged each other and the you started to walk to a ice cream shop,it was time to tell Jennie what happened and what is your plan.

Y/n:"actually i have to tell you something"
Jennie:"what is it?"
Y/n:"me and Jungkook broke up"
Jennie:"what?why he seems like a very good guy"
Y/n:"yeah but he is not after i sew him kissing Iu"
Jennie:"what i thought that he hates her"
(Y/n alreday told Jennie about Jungkook and Iu)
Y/n:"yeah me too but i guess we are wrong but i also want to tell you that i'm planning to go to America"

Jennie nearly choked to her ice cream knowing your intentions.

Jennie:"your going to leave me alone here?"
Y/n:"no we are going to stay in contact and if you want to you can came with me to start all over again"