First day of school

At the mall

Y/n is very excited knowing that tomorrow she is going to school and she needs to buy new things.

They enter to the shop and started to get all the essential things for the school they stayed there for a long time since Y/n was very picky for the color,after that they went towards an ice cream shop and got ice creams
Y/n still wanted to shop so she begged Jungkook to buy her something that she likes.

Y/n:"Plewwe daddy just one thig"
Jungkok:"fine just one thing and that is enough for today"

Even if Jungkook love Y/n he doesn't want to spoil her too much or even make her brag about all the things that she have but others doesn't.

After their long shopping session they went back to the apartment and see that it was clean and neat.

Jungkook:"thank you so much Rose,here is the money"
Rose:"thank you Jungkook"
Jungkook:"do you want to go out one day with this little ones here so that we could catch up too"

When Jungkook said that you glare at Miri while she just rolled her eyes.

Rose:"yes i would love to, see you next time"
Jungkook:"okay bye"

Morning

Today is the day that Y/n and Jungkook would be separated.
You had breakfast fast and at the way to the school you asked so many questions to Jungkook that  was nearly going to lose his patients.

Y/n:"Daddy what twpe of flowess are those?"
Jungkook:"Those are Daisies"
Y/n:"Daddy whee are we going"
Jungkook:"to the school baby"
Y/n:"Are we tere?"

You and Jungkook just arrive in time to the school and one of the students is you bestfriend Jennie,you run to her.

Jennie:"Y/n i thuught that you died"
Y/n:"waat? No!"
Jennie:"wll do you think is normal not evin saying hi to me in text messages"
Y/n:"I am sowwy Jennie i totay forgot, can you pleawe forgave me?
Jennie:"okay but promise me one thing"
Y/n:"what is it?"
Jennie:"always text me i was very stressed"
Y/n:"okay promese"
Jungkook:"i'm sorry girls if i have to interrupt you conversation but i have to go now baby girl, daddy needs to go to work okay?"
Y/n:"huh,promese me to piik me up"
Jungkook:"i would never forget about you so just be a good girl"
Y/n:"okay byebaye"

Y/n was having a good time catching up with Jennie meanwhile Jungkook had a meeting with Bang pd

Bang pd:"i want you to make a song with a special guest today"
Jungkook:"who?"

??? entered to the door making him look at Bang pd in shook.