Roomates

Y/n pov

It's 10 am we woke up just 2 houres ago to go camping and Jin said that we were near we just need 1 more hour and we will artive to our destination.

While Jugkook is driving i'm listing to music is very calm and i feel relaxed.

Not after Jimin and Jhope started to yell at each other since they both are fighting who should sleep with Yoongi in this hole.

I hear someone talk in the walkie talkie it was Jisoo she told us that they were hungry and that we should stop and eat some snaks.

We stop in a gas station and near there was a bar so we all went there.

Jisoo:"did Jenni called or texted you?"
Y/n:"no did she called you?"
Jisoo:"no i am really worried for her when she left she looks like in danger or something"
Y/n:"ummm....."

Before you could continue your conversation Jin called you.

Jin:"girls the snaks are here let's eat"
Suga:"yeah so we can go to the camping as fast as possible i want to sleep"
Jhope:"yeah and do fun things!!"

After finishing your food you all went back to the car and camper,after 1 hour of hearing Jimin and Jhope still yelling we arrive in the destination.

Rm:"finally after houres of hearing you two yelling i survaved"
Jungkook:"i don't think so that Suga hyung want to sleep with either both of you.
Jimin:"if not then i will sleep with Y/n"
Jungkook:"w-what?"
Rm:"no guys let's just play rock,paper,scissors and from there who will win first will get his or hers room first and so on"
Jisoo:"okay i'm in"

We all agree to play the game instead of yelling at each other like what Jimin and Jhope did.

The first that won was V then Jin,Jhope,Jisoo,Jungkook,Suga,Y/n,Rm and the last is Jimin.

The roomeats are:
-V and Rm
-Jin and Jisoo
-Jimin and Jhope
-Jungkook and Y/n
- and Suga got a room by his own.

Jhope:"i can't believe this i am sleeping with Jimin"
V:"and the two love birds are in the same room"

They were taliking about you and Jungkook you both liked the same room so the both of you went there and find each other.

We passed all night by playing some games and eating it was very fun at some point we all got tired so we went to our rooms to take a rest.

Jungkook said he would take a shower so you continue to play with your phone after 10 minutes he came out shirtless with just a towel in his wrist.

You blushed and looked back at your phone he sew that you were uncomfortable so he just got his chothes and got back to the bathroom.

Jennie's pov

After coming back from Korea i came back home it was night so everyone was asleep i decided to tell them everthing in the morning and i planed to go and find Jung Jaehyun.

I woke up and i hear Jisoo and Y/n singing i got up amd went to them when they sew me they ran to me and hugged me they asked me what happend so i just told them the whole story but i didn't said to them who was the man.

I explained that i was going to search for the man and they all understand so after breakfast i prepared my chothes and went to find the man that i have to see.

What is going to happen between Y/n and Jungkook.
Will Jennie find Jaehyun?