My First love

Jungkook:"If that is the only thing that you are going to say please leave my house and leave me alone."
Iu:"But baby-"
Jungkook:"Don't baby me when you were the one that broke up with me because i was too young"
Iu:"But everthing is different right now"

Before she could finish her speech Jungkook slams the door infront of her and looked at you.

Y/n:"Daddy who is she?"
Jungkook sigh thinking if it was good to talk about his ex and made up saying it to you so that he wouldn't hide anything from you.

Jugnkook: "That girl was daddy's first love i fell for her so much that i asked her out one day, it went well then we started dating it was a very happy relationship when i sew her with my brother.....

Flashback
Jungkook's pov
I was going to the gym this morning since it's been a while that i went to workout but i forgot my car keys in the house so i went back to get them and when i did i see my brother kissing my girl"
Jungkook's brother:"it's not what it looks like Jungkook"
Jungkook:"Bro please stop it i know what you are doing and i'm not a child anymore"
Jungkook's brother:"it was just a kiss nothing more"
Iu:"let's just stop acting J/b(Jungkook's brother) i am tired of hiding our relationship,Jungkook let's break up you are just a child what can you do for me??? You don't even know how to kiss proprierly"
Jungkook:"First of all i am not a child and it's not my problem that i can't kiss because you can't enjoy it and to you(saying to his brother) i will forgive you but don't ever think that we will have the same relationship as before

Y/n: So she is a meanie??
Jungkook: "Yes baby but i don't want you to be a bully even if she did something wrong."
Y/n:"Okay but if she does something bad to you i will get sad"
Jungkook:"Don't worry about it baby mm??"
Y/n:okay.
After that the pizza came you ate dinner and watched the film then went to sleep
-------
Happy Birthday Jimineeee💚💚💜💜💙💙❤❤