His love

It was Rose with her daughter Miri, they both made a small eye contact when Rose started to walk towards Y/n.

Rose:"Hi Y/n do you remmember me?"
Y/n:"yeah,wy are yuu here?"
Rose:"since Jungkook have work i will babysit you while he is working and you have Miri to play with you"
Y/n:"but i wnna see daddy"
Rose:"i know but if you want to we can do a videocall with him later"
Y/n:"yes pleawe"
Rose:"okay but firsty let's go back home then we will call Jungkook"

Heading back to home it was very awkward because Y/n didn't said a single word while Rose is very nervous not knowing what to do with you since she never took care of a little.

Rose:"okay i made some kimchi for you i hope you like it since Jungkook didn't really said to me what you like to eat"
Miri:"you better like it my mum's cooking is the best"

After finishing your lunch,you asked Rose if she could call Jungkook he didn't respond the first try but after 5 times of calling him the two of you started to panic so Rose called Big Hit entertainment.

Secretary:"Hello this is Big Hit entertainment,how can i help you?"
Rose:"Hello i wuold like to talk to Bts Jungkook"
Secretary:"I'm sorry but he isn't disposable right now"
Rose:"ohh,but can we go there and visit him?"
Secretary:"yes but i need to know who are you to Jungkook"
Rose:"uh i'm his friend but i am going to visit him with his girlfriend"
Secretary:"okay then see you later ma'am"

After the call ended all of you putted your shoes and went to Big Hit building as soon as possible.

At the building

Secretary:"You must be the girl i was talking to the phone a few minutes ago"
Rose:"yes i would like to see Jungkook right now"
Secretary:"he is in the 3 floor last room in the left"
Rose:"okay thank you"

You all rushed to the room and when you did it broke your heart.

Jungkook was kissing Iu and when he see your presence what he said even shock you.

Jungkook:"what are you looking at huh?"
Iu:"exactly bitch"

You wanted to say something but ended up being defined by Rose

Rose:"Jungkook what are you doing,why did you say that to Y/n"
Jungkook:"listen here Rose i don't want to fight with you but if you want to be with this fake slut then be but don't ever think that we can be friends anymore"

Y/n snapped to big space and she did not hesitate to slap Jungkook's face.

Iu:"yah who do you think you are to slap my boyfriend!"
Y/n:"Jungkook look if you don't love me anymore i'm living and don't you dare came back to me"

With that Y/n walked out the building holding her tears back but little did she know that Rose and Miri was following her.

Rose:"Y/n! Wait where are you going? Are you seriously going to let Iu win like that"
Y/n:"what i'm suppose to do! Ask him if he still loves me when we can all see that he is cheating on me!'
Rose:"listen Y/n i care for Jungkook more then just a friend and i have to admit the truth that i was jealous of you for getting all the attention from him and i decided to leave him alone and be happy with you so please don't make me regret my decision fight for his love"