Affection

Jungkook look at Y/n admiring her buety then his eyes landed to her soft small lips, he kissed her with passion,Y/n not knowing what to do she just stayed still but she didn't want to lie she liked the feeling of Jungkook's lips on top of hers.

Y/n:"Daddy that what was that?"
Jungkook:"baby i kissed you that is how i show my affection and i have other ways to show it too"
Y/n:"rewwy? I wanna sww ot"
Jungkook:"Maybe next time baby it's quite late now we should go home now"
Y/n:"okay daddy,let'ss gooo"

After their romantic kiss they walked back to their apartment.
Jungkook noticed that there were people following them at first he though that it just a coincidence going in the same direction but after 5 minutes of walking he understood that they were paparazzis, being scared of what is your reaction going to be he just started running holding your hand and the paparazzis did the same but got stoped when the both of you arrived to the security of the building where you and Jungkook live nobody can enter the building unless you live in or a worker.

Jungkook:"I'm sorry baby i suddenly made you run but there were paparazzis following us"
Y/n:"that is fane daddy but nesx tine cawwy me"
Jungkook:"okay" he said chucking.

At night they did their usual routine,
Y/n fall asleep first but Jungkook coundn't so he just open his phone then he got a notification, he click at and it and it take him to a site,having the tittle of "BTS Jungkook was seen out this night with a girl" he read the whole article and some of the comments about the situation a lot of armys were supportive as long as it what makes Jungkook happy they are happy too but some were very mean saying that they would kill you but he didn't maid them at all since it was common to have hate comments but was also a bit scared not wanting anything bad to happen to you.

The next morning
Jungkook woke up hearing the doorbell he went to the door and see....