Babysitter

Jungkook:"i was at the bighit building,i'm so sorry babygirl,i forgot about you"
Y/n:"y-yuu promised"
Jungkook:"i know and i am so sorry for that,don't worry i have a surprise for you,but we are going there tomarrow"
Y/n:"r-really?"
Jungkook:"yes baby now,please can you stop crying?"

After there small reunion,they went inside the car.
Y/n calmed down and was looking outside drinking some juice while Jungkook was thinking about what happened today,he was very angry at his self forgetting about so he just decided that you need a babysitter to look after you.

They arrived inside Big hit entertainment and was greeted by Iu's maneger(the one in the previous chapter)

Maneger:"Jungkook where were you?"
Jungkook:"i just got this little one at school,why?"
Manager:"well you should go back to his office he is pissed off"

Jungkook went to Bang pd's office to deal with him while Y/n.....

Y/n pov

Daddy said that he have to deal with something important while i stayed here playing some games with Jimin and Taehyung oppa and yhen i suddenly remmember about Jennie she wanted to meet Taehyung oppa!

Y/n:" Taehyung oppa do yuu have a girlfreend?"
Taehyung:"n-no why?"he asked blushing at your sudden question.
Jimin:"see?even this little one knows that you should get yourself a girl instead of waisting you time for the right one!"
Taehyung:"please shut up Jimin!"
Jimin:"just say it that i am right!"
Y/n:"by the wy i wanted to prisent you to someone"
Jimin:"really?"
Y/n:"yeah she is a big fan of V oppa and she is mi bestfreend too!!
Jimin:"i see,can she have a date with V?"
Y/n:"yes but i hve to aske her first!

Meanwhile Jungkook was not very happy like Y/n.

Bang pd:"now you are going to Iu and apologize to her for your behavior"
Jungkook:"fine!"

Jungkook agrees not wanting to deal with Bangpd anymore knowing that he is not going to win this discussion.

Jungkook went outside the office and see Y/n playing with Jimin and V.

Jungkook:"should we do your homework hmm?"
Y/n:"nooooo"
Jungkook:"but we have too"
Y/n:"i don't wnnt ,waat yuu gonna do abuut it?"
Taehyung:"c'mon Y/n,you just have to write your name a few times"
Y/n:"okay"

After that they went back home and Jungkook made a phone call.

Junhkook:"Rose can you please do me a big favor?"
Rose:"what is it?"
Jungkook:"can you take care of Y/n when she is at home and i am at work?"
Rose:"oh okay"Rose said a little bit disappointed thinking that he would have asked her about something else not involving Y/n.
Jungkoom:"okay see you tomarrow then"
Rose:"okay bye"

Jungkoom and Y/n finished the night playing some computer games and eating junk food.

Next morning

Jungkook woke up first and took a shower after that he woke Y/n up giving her kisses and hugs.

Y/n:"d-daddy waat yuu doing"she said laughing hard.
Jungkoom:"nothing i am just giving some love to my little princess"

Y/n started to get up from the bed and started to get dressed,when she finished she went towards the kitchen and sees Jungkook cooking some eggs.

After they finished eating they went through there day till it was time to go jome for Y/n,she was expecting Jungkook to but instead there was.....