My first appearance

Jungkook's pov
We finished having breakfast and i started to pack my bag and her bag for the day we went to my car and drive to the company i go out of the car and seeing me i hear a lot of army's screaming  so i smile and bow to them i go to the passenger side and got my little a lot of people said "aww" and some were shook they can't see her face just her eyes because of the pink mask that i gave her i run to the entrance of the company inside i was greeted by my manager that look at Y/n and smiled at her.

Manager:" so it's true that you got a new little."
Jungkook: "yeah i need someone with me to give me motivation."
Y/n: "Daddy why are they screaming like that."
Manager:"becouse your daddy is famous!!"

???:"jungkook-ah you finally came!!"
Y/n's pov
You see a man that is wearing a big box smile on his face greating daddy
???: hi there little one
Y/n:h-hi
Jumgkook:aww she's shy
I hide into daddy's neck feeling shy hating the attention.

Time skips
While daddy was practicing i am playing with my favorite Barbie doll when i see someone looking at me so i waved at her and she waved back i give her a signal to come near me and she did.

Y/n:"hi what is your name??"
???:"my name is Sarah and what is your name??"
Y/n: "nice to mewt yuu Sarah my name is Y/n do you want to be friends??"
Sarah: "yes i would love to"

After a few hours i started to know Sarah well,she was little too we have the same mental age and her daddy is one of the staff that is working for daddy