Camping pt.1

Jennie pov

I proced everything in my head and i was boiling in angry,how could they think that i will marry someone that o don't know when they trow me away in the streets why not Joy there favorite child and that name is very familiar not just becouse he's a CEO.....

I got back in reality when Mrs Jung complements me.

Mrs Jung:"wow your daughters look very pretty"
Jennie:"thank you ma'am but i have to go now i will not marry someone that i don't know"
Mum:"no stay here!"
Jennie:"why? Why are you pretending that you care about me when you don't just make your daughter marry him"
Dad:"no we will not let your sister marry him, we will not risk it"
Jennie:"wow ,you two are really god actors-"

You got stoped by a sudden ring of the phone it was Mr Jung phone he opened his phone and i could hear a voice of a man it must be their son.

His mother started to explain what happened and fortunately we were in the same page becouse he didn't want to marry me either.

While they were discussing i found the time to run away.

After 1 hour of waiting in the airport for the next fight i heard my phone ring and it was my parents again i didn't want to respond them but they kept calling so i just responded.

Jennie:"what do you want"
Mum:"Kin Jennie!come back here or i will let you see who you are playing with"
Jennie:"no i'm not you never accept me for who i am and now you want me to marry someone i don't know, do that i your dreams"

I ended the call and my fight arrived i got my things and went back to America.

Y/n pov

We started to walk not knowing the destination,i was looking at my feet while walking becouse i didn't want ti look at his face we were in silence but it got interrupt by my phone rigning i sew the the caller and it was V.

Y/n:"hello?"
V:"Y/n! Where are you a sew that people beat you in Twitter"
Y/n:"don't worry i'm fine"
Jungkook:"don't worry hyung she is with me"
V:"okay,Y/n come at our house let's have lunch together"
Y/n:"are you sure"
V:"yeah don't worry i already asked it to Jin"
Y/n:"o-okay"

It was silence again,i'm following Jungkook to the house,we didn't talk to each other even though we need to talk about a lot of things.

Finally we arrived at the house i looked up and it's a very pretty house there are a lot of flowers,it was very welcoming.

We didn't even need to ring the bell,Jin opened the door as if he was waiting for our arrival.

Jin:"omg Y/n what happend to you?"
Jungkook:"i was walking to the park this morning and i sew that there was a crowd in the park i went there and people were beating Y/n"
Jimin:"Y/n ohhhh,what happend?"

Jungkook gathered all the members in the kitchen to explain what happend while Jin was helping you with your injury.

Rm:"Okay,Y/n you must be hungry shall we eat"
Jhope:"yeah i agree with Rm"
Jin:"okay"

Jin putted the dishes in the table,you all started you eat,it was very calm and everyone made there best to make you smile.

Jin:"You know Y/n you should go with us camping"
Y/n:"what? Aren't i a bother?"
Suga: "no, we all messed you,you should go with us"
Y/n :"are you sure?"
Jimin:"yesss"

What is going to happen in the camping?
What will happen to Jennie?