Goodbye

Jennie:"let me think about it,but for now let's deal with kai and where i can sleep"
Y/n:"you can sleep at Rose house and about Kai let's think about him later"
Jennie:"okay let's go now"

You and Jennie walk towards Rose's house and as soon as you were in the front door,Miri opened it for you.

Miri:"Hi y/n where were you"
Y/n:"I met Jennie"
Miri:"uh okay,by the way when are you going out of my house?"
Rose:"Miri! That is disrespecfull say sorry to her!"
Miri:"but mommy she has been here for a very long time"
Rose:"still say sorry to her i didn't made you grow like this"

Miri ran to her bedroom crying thinking that her mum dosen't love her anymore.

Rose:"i'm so sorry Y/n"
Y/n:"don't worry i wanted  you meet Jennie,could she sleep her for tonight?"
Rose:"hi there nice to meet you my name os Rose,and yes she can,make yourself comfortable"
Jennie:"thank you"

At night both you and Jennie talked about a lot of things and she agreed about moving in America with you.

Y/n:"really?"
Jennie:"yes Y/n i'm ready to let go my past even if it's gonna hurt me i will try"
Y/n:"yes!so what about kai?"
Jennie:"i'm planning to go to the police station tommarow"
Y/n:"okay let's sleep now,we have a lot of things to deal with tomarrow"

You went to sleep and the next morning you woke up by police  banging on the door.

???:"open the door this is the police"
Rose:"good morning,how can i help you?"
Officer:"we are here to collect Kim Jennie"
Y/n:"why?"
Officer:"because Mr. Kim Jong-in went to us and told us that Miss Jennie Kim stole money from him"
Jennie:"i'm sorry but you must be wrong because i never stole anything for him"

Before you could say anything the officers interrupt you.

Officer:"let's go to the station at talk about this there"and with that they go out of the house with a handcuffed Jennie.

A few weeks later

Jennie was in jail and she talked about what happened with Kai, they took a look at some cctv and sew what really happend so they release Jennie from jail and put where Kai should belong to.

After that You and Jennie fly to America.

Rose:"guys let's stay in contact okay? And call me when you get there"
Jennie:"don't worry we will"
Y/n:"thank you so much Rose"
Rose:"don't worry i did this because the both needs to be treated right even when you two are in little space"
Jennie:"thank you so much but we have to go now or we will lose our flight"
Rose:"okay bye girls take care"

After that you all did your last goobyes and went to the airplane.