Collaboration

???:"Hi Bang pd,it's an honor to see you in person"
Bang pd:"Hi Iu it's an honor for me and Jungkook too and i hope that this is going to be a great collaboration,so shall we start the meeting?"

After that Bang pd starts to explains about the meeting he wanted Iu and Jungkook to have a collaboration since a lot of fans ship them and it would probably give them a lot of money

The fans didn't know that Jungkook and Iu were together and neither Bang pd,that's the reasun why he has  to accept the collaboration or people will get suspicious about the relationship between him and iu.

Bang pd wanted the collaboration out as soon as possible so after their meeting they already started to discuss about the song.

Maneger:"let's give the fans something unexpected,let's do a sexy concept with a very passionate song so the fans would go crazy"
Iu:"i like that idea,i want to surprise my fans too,making them see a different me"
Jungkook:"i am not really sure about this concept ,as you can see a lot of fans already sew me with my new little and i don't want to do a misunderstanding  by doing such a concept"
Iu:"what!? No i like this concept and i am not going to change my idea"
Jungkook:"i don't care i am not that comfortable with you by doing such a concept"
Iu:"i don't care about that little shit, and she might be even pretending about being a little"
Jungkook:"i am done with you and your attitude if you don't change it,you can just wish about this collaboration"

After that Jungkook went to the door,slamming it making iu and the maneger startled.

IU pov

You:"why didn't you stopped him!"
maneger:"well,do you think talking shit about his little infront of him is going to help you with you plan?
You:"don't ever talk back to me,i am your boss and you are working under me"

Jungkook pov

I fucking hate Iu,who does she think she is,talking bad about my babygirl and what is she going to do next making my life miserable? She better not do anything or i will make her regret it.

???:"How was the meeting?"