Broken

Jungkook pov

I finished the performance i ran out as fast as i could becouse this could probably the last time i will see her.

When i felt tired i looked around me if there was any sights of Y/n and i sew her but it broke my heart,she was with a man he hugged her and comforted her i watch them for a very long time and finally they stood up and walked away.

I walked back to the party,but i was not feeling well because of what i just sew.

I drank all night, thinking that this would help me to forget about Y/n but no matter how much i drink i couldn't forget her.

Y/n pov
The next day i woke up i was not feeling well but i manage to walk to the bathroom,dress up and go to work

When i arrived to the office Lisa and Bambam ran to me.

Bambam:"Y/n where were you last night?"
Y/n:"sorry i was not feeling well so i just came back home"
Lisa:" you should have told us we were searching you like crazy last night"
Y/n:"Sorry"
Bambam:"that is fine the most important thing is that you are fine now"

You planed to have lunch in the same spot in the cafeteria with Lisa and Bambam,when you entered the office Jaehyun was preucopeted.

Jaehyun:"i thought that you wanted to take a day off"
Y/n:"i know but i need to work"
Jaegyun:"fine but just do the easiest papers i don't you to get stressed"
Y/n:"thank you"
Jaehyun:"don't thank me,remmember that i will always be here for you"

You manege to work on same papers but got distracted by your own thoughts about Jungkook when a notification came in your phone.

Its was a message from Taehyung.

Taehyung:Hi Y/n how are you?
Y/n:"I'm fine and you?"
Taehyung:"me too but i wanted to ask you if we could meet up today becouse i am actually here in America with the boys"
Y/n:"really? That is great"
Taehyung:"i know so are you okay with that?"
Y/n:"yes let's meet up at xxx"
Taehyung:"okay bye bye take care"

Even though that you don't want to see Jungkook you still wanted to meet V since he was there when you were upset or need help.

After texting V i looked at the time and it was lunch time so i stood up and was ready to leave when Jaehyun stop me.

Jaehyun:"wait Y/n can you have lunch with me?
Y/n:"sorry i can't i already told Lisa and Bambam that i would have lunch with them"
Jaehyun:"okay that is fine"
Y/n:"if you want to yoy can join us"
Jaehyun:"no that is fine i will have lunch with Taeyoung and Winwin"

Jungkook pov

I woke up very late today i was doing my routin and got dressed when our maneger called us.

Rm:"why did you call us?"
Manager:"i know that this is out of sudden but Bang-pd decided............"

What did Bang-pd decided?
Will Y/n meet Jungkook again?