Fight

Y/n pov

I called V and when he answers he immediately said sorry to me i was fine for now but he told be it's better if i don't use my phone for awhile becouse people can be very toxic

so after the call where he assured me that he will address this rumor i closed my phone and prayed tgat the next day i will be better and it will not get worse.

Next day

I woke up and i didn't know what to do so i decided to go for a run but that was not a very smart idea......

After i changed my chothes for something more conformity,i made breakfats and made sure that there was left for Jisoo unnie and then i went out for a run.

While i was running i see a lot of girls whimpering something to someone near them,like they are gossiping about me then a girl came to me and said.

Girl1:"Well look who we have here! Taehyung's slut"
Y/n:"excuse me but no i'm not and i'm just his friend"
Girl2:"then why were you so lovey dovey with him in these pictures?"she said poiting at the pictures in her phone.
Girl3:"You better stop being 'friends' with him or we are going to make you live like hell"
Y/n:"whatch out what you are sayi-"

Before you could finish your sentence she pulled your hair and the other girl went in some did a video and some were yalling while you fell someone pulling out the mess and every one was shook who it was.

It was Jungkook he sew what was happing on Twitter,he ran as fast as he can and the same for Jaehyun but when he did he already sew that Jungkook was there.

Jaehyun pov

I sew what happend live at first i thought that yhey were two random girls but one of them was Y/n so i ran in the park since it was near my house but when i did it was too late there was onther man with her and protected her

i hear my phone ring and it was my parents i forgot that i need to make a videocall with them and onther family today.

Y/n pov

I looked at who saved and it was Jungkook i wanted to let go his hand from my hand but i coundn't, as if the time froze i was lost in his facial  features.

Finally after a very long time of admaring him he asked me.

Jungkook:"are you fine?"
Y/n:"y-yeah"
Jungkook:"no your not your nose is bleeding"
Y/n:"no that is just-"

Before you could finish you lost conscience and collapsed.

Jennie pov

Once i entered the kitchen, it had a great smell.

Dolores:"I bet you missed my cooking"
Jennie:"yes i did"
Dolores:"By the way do you know why your parents called you here?"
Jennie:"yes and no, they said that it was a family emergency but didn't specify the emergency"
Dolore:"i see,but promise me darling that you will be strong,when you will know the news okay?"
Jennie:"okay?"

Jennie didn't inderstan much about what Dolores said so she just shrugged it off.

Skip dinner time still Jennie's pov

My parents still didn'y comeback but Dolores said that i should were this buetyfull dress.

Shoes

Makeup

Makeup

I waited for them and they finally came they were surprisingly happy?
They hugged me as if they didn't trow me away in the streets but they weren't alone

they were with a woman and a man we sat in our chairs and i sew my sister,she was pretty we made eyecontact but she just rolled her eyes.

Mum:"Jennie say Hi to Mrs Jung"
Jennie:"h-hi" i didn't know what was going on and why they are presenting me this people.
Dad:"don't be shy to your soon mother in law"
Jennie:"what!!!!"
Mum:"yes Jennie this is going to be your future parents in law they have a very handsome son his name is Jung Jaehyun one of the most famouse young CEO in Korea and America"

What is going to happen between Jaehyun,Jennie and Y/n?
What is going on with Y/n anf Jungkook?