Camping pt.2

After a week passed and my rumours with V is now clear the same for Jungkook and Iu, yesterday you sew in thr korean news that she got in prison for draging Jungkook but other idols too,so that she could manipulate them.

And this week i passed a lot of time with the members especially Jungkook i know this looks wrong being friends with your ex but we are just friends.

We decided to go camping tommarow and Jisoo unnie is coming with us since her and Jin oppa got a long very well in this past days that i invated them in our house.

Jennie came back from Korea but she didn't meet BTS becouse after she cameback she said that she needs to go somewhere and that she will probably comeback the next month so she can't come with us in this camping.

And about Jaehyun he didn't text,or call me and at work he was absent but i don't know why i tried to go at his house but there was no rispons

We all decide to have a sleepover at mine and Jisoo's house so that in the morning the boys dosen't have to wake up early to go in our house to get us.

Right now we are watching a movie and is romantic i was between Jungkook and Jimin,i was having a good time when i feel someone touch in my tight i looked who it was and ita Jungkook

i looked and him and he looked at me too,i heat someone says that they need to go in the bathroom so they all said we can all have 5 minutes of rest.

I went to the kitchen to get more popcorn and i didn't notice that Jimin was behind me when he said.

Jimin:"do still have feeling for Jungkook?"

Y/n:"what are you saying?"

Jimin:"well you started to talk to him and be more comfortable aeound him"

Y/n:"yeah but dosen't mean i still like him"

V:"are you sure"he said teasing you

Y/n:"no not you too"

Jin:"guys let's continue watching!!"

You ran away from them since you don't to talk about this with them so you seat and watched the film.

At one point the man was being very sweet and romantic to the woman that it made go in little space nobody notices it till you stand up and started to play with your toys in the desk.

Jisoo know about yours and Jennie's little space so in these mothes she took care of the two of you.

Rm:"wow is been awhile since i see her in little space"

Jisoo:"well you should be living in this house with us to know how is it becouse i see this almost everday"

Suga:"i guess is time to sleep"

Y/n:"yaaay seep"

Jungkook:"can i be with her for tonight?"

Jisoo:"yeah sure but don-"

Jungkook:"don't worry i was her daddy before"

Jisoo:"i was just making sure"

Everbody went in there rooms expect for you and Jungkook,he was waiting for you to finish playing and he didn't want to upset so he just waited.

After 1 hour of playing you finally decided you want to sleep,Jungkook got you in his arms and was ready to give you your milk and go to your room.

Y/n:"daddy?"

Jungkook:"ohh no baby i'm not your daddy anymore"

Y/n:"wut why?"you started to tear up knowing that he wasen't your daddy anymore.

Jungkook:"shhhh don'r cry"

Y/n:"but can yuu bee my daddy?"

Jungkook:"yes but now we should go and sleep"

You fell asleep while Jungkook was reading you a story.

Next day

I woke up vey early today i took a shower,i got my outfil ready and went to eat breakfast.

I don't remmember anything last night so i just thought that i fell asleep and the guys helped me go to my room.

Outfilt:

Hair:

Everyone was finally ready to leave so we went to the camper and Jungkook was driving and i'm with jhope,jimin,and Rm while in the car the rest

Where is Jennie and Jaehyun?

What is going to happen in the camping?

Will Y/n and Jungkook go back together?