Plans

After having a deep talk with Rose you decided to sleep at her house and come back the next day to Jungkook's to get your things.

At night you decided to make a hard decision but you know that it was for the best.

Next day

You woke up very early in the morning you wanted to eat something but didn't want to bother Rose so you went outside to get some breakfast.

You went inside Starbucks and a few girls started to whisper while looking at you.

Cashier:"what would you like to order?"
Y/n:"i want to have a Vanilla latte and a pumpkin bread"

After that you paid and waited for your order to come while waiting you heard a voice behind you.

???:"Y/n i was searching for you"

You turn around amd see Taehyung

Y/n:"what do you want"
Taehyung:"i heard what happed yestorday and i'm so sorry"
Y/n:"so what is your point of searching me?"
Taehyung:"look Jungkook wasen't on his mind last night when you see him kissing Iu"
Y/n:"so your trying to say that he is innocent?"
Taehyung:"yes Iu is manipulating him"
Y/n:"V stop with this nonsense i have to go now,bye"
Taehyung:"where did you stayed last night where are you going?"
Y/n:"don't worry i stayed with Rose last night and this is going to be the last time we are seeing each other but since i like you let's stay in contact"

After that you got your order and eat it while walking to the park where Jungkook used to take you.

It was going to be a very hard journey for you,you thought that Jungkook was going to be your last daddy and that he was the love of your life but you were wrong.

After walking for a few minutes you found your self infront of jungkook's house.

You knock the door and to your surprises Jungkook opened the door.

Jungkook:"what do you want huh?"
Y/n:"i just came here to get my stuff"
Jungkook:"what stuff are you talking about when all of the things that you had was bought by me"
Y/n:"no that i not true"
Jungkook:"fine since i fell very pity for you get whatever you want"

You just closed your eyes wanting to punch him in the face but you didn't want to last any longer in this house so you just went straight to your room and get your things.

After that you could here moans coming from Jungkook's room you wanted to cry but at the same time you already got used to it being always used.

You left the house not even saying goodbye becouse would he even care about you and went back to Rose's house.

Rose:"so how was it seeing him"
Y/n:"i feel very sad and disappointed but i have to move on"
Rose:"yes!! That is the right vibe,so what do you want to do now?"
Y/n:"i think that i'm going to......."