Scandal

V pov

I started to read the article and it says:
"The famous Bts singer got exposed by the solo singer Iu.
This morning we made an interview to Iu asking about her love life with Jungkook and she said that Jungkook abused her in their relationship,she is being called fat and he always made fun of her she cried and the interview finished by her saying that people dosen't look like what they apper and that in this world is toxic and we should be carefull about the people that we trust"

I was done reading more about that stupid article,i called Jungkook and the members making them know what was around the Internet.

Jhope:"i told you she is a sneak"
Suga:"okay fine you are right but what are we going to do now we can't just not respond to this scandal is going to ruin our names especially Jungkook's.
Rm:"i think is better if we tell this to our agency"
Jin:"i'm with Rm this time i think this topic is very sensitive and it's better if Bang-pd talk for us"

We agree that we will let the agency talk about this but for now we are going to start learning english.

Y/n pov

I woke up remmembering the neeting with Taehyung i go to the bathroom yo take a shower dress up and went to the cafeteria where we supposed to meet.

Chothes:

I said goodbye to Jisoo,waited for the bus and now i'm here waiting for V to arrive he just texted me saying that he was near

While i was waiting for V i was scrolling to social media and sew an article (the same one that V read).

After reading all of it i was very shook by what i just read i didn't espect Jungkook to be that rude i should ask V about this.

???:"booo!"
Y/n:"oh god i got scared"
Taehyung:"you got no jams"
Y/n:"i'm sorry if i didn't get scared"
Taehyung:"well you could have just pretend!"
Y/n:"please sit down"
Taehyung:"fine fine"
Y/n:"soo... What's up?"
Taehyung:"i'm good how about you?"
Y/n:"me too what do you want to do?"
Taehyung:"let's go shopping to Gucci first and go to the other shops then eat at McDonald's"
Y/n:"that sounds great!"
Taehyung:"let's go then"

I was having a good time with V but i felt like someone was spaying us or something.

After shopping for like 3 hours we decided to go to eat at McDonald's we ordered and got our sits.

I couldn't handle it anymore so i just asked him what was the article about,he expenses me that all the members meet up and agree to make the agency talk about this since is clearly false.

Jennie pov
In korea

After i landed i went to get a taxi to go home,it's been awhile since i talked to my family what do they need?

After paying the driver i entered the luxury house, yes i'm rich but i don't like to brag about it,i rather work by myself instead of stying in this family that dosen't accept me.

I rand the door bell after standing there for about 10 minutes to gather my thoughts if ehat i was doing was right.

Maid:"oh my,Jennie is really you!"
Jennie:"Hi Dolores,how are you!"
Maid:"i'm fine now but much more better that you are here"
Jennie:"aww,i missed you"
Maid:"i missed you too"

What is going to happen with Iu and Jungkook?
Is someone spying Y/n and V?
What is the relationship between Jennie and her family?

I want to say thank you guys for the views i know that is just a small amount of views but i'm greatfull that you all still have time to read this thank you so much!

Happy Birthday My world wide handsome,i hope thar you are going to be healthy and that your wishes will become true!