Decision

Jungkook pov

Maneger:"Bang-pd diceded to make you all stay here in America for awhile and do a couple of collaboration with other artists"
Suga:"that sounds good"
Jimin:"so we should start learning English becouse we can't live here not knowing the lunguage"
Jhope:"yeah and Rm could help us"

After knowing the wonderful news o started to get hope about getting back Y/n i will stay here for a very long time and that should be enough to make up with her.

Y/n pov

After i had lunch with Lisa and Bambam i got really tired so i went to my desk and feel asleep.

I was sleeping peacefully but woke up when my phone started to ring.

I looked who was the caller and it was Jennie.

Y/n:"Hi jennie"
Jennie:"Hi Y/n i need to tell you something my parents called me"
Y/n:"why is there an emergency?"
Jennie:"no but they said that i should go back to Korea for something very important for dad's work"
Y/n:"okay,when are you going back?"
Jennie:"they already got me the tickets for the plane for tonight"
Y/n:"then it must be really important, you should start paking your stuff"
Jennie:"yeah but can you come home early today i want to meet before i leave"
Y/n:"yeah i will ask it to Jaehyun"
Jennie:"okay bye bye"
Y/n:"bye"

You looked at the time and it was 4 pm Jaehyun must got out to get his coffee,when he arrived,he smiles at me and said

Jaehyun:"you must be very tired that you fall asleep"
Y/n:"i'm sorry is just that last night i didn't get enough sleep"
Jaehyun:"that's fine,want some coffee?"
Y/n:"yes please,umm can i ask you something?"
Jaehyun:"yeah"
Y/n:"can i leave work early today?"
Jaehyun:"yes so ypu can go back home and take a rest"
Y/n:"thank you......."

You wanted to ask him about your little space since you couldn't remember things when you are in your little space.

But you clearly didn't have enough correge to talk about this with him.

Jaehyun pov

After lunch i went to my office and found Y/n sleeping,she is so cut when she is sleeping and i want to protect her so bad,last night i didn't think that she could be a little but i'm ready to her be a daddy.

I did some work and i didn't woke her up since she looks very tired after about 3 hours i wanted some coffee so in the cafeteria and got coffee for me and gor Y/n in case she wakes up.

Y/n pov

Afterwards i walked out the building,i went for the bus stop and waited for the bus,Jaehyun was very kind to give me ride but since he already gave me a lot of favour i just declined it since i don't want to look like i'm taking and advantage of him.

After 5 minutes of waiting the bus finally came i got in,took my seat and started to listen to music, i was having a very good time when i realize that it was my stop,i walked out towards home i rang the doorbell and Jisoo opened it for me.

Jisoo:"i'm so sad, is just going to be the two of us"
Y/n:"i know but Jennie is going to stay there for just a few weeks,right?"
I asked to Jennie while walking to her room.
Jennie:"i really don't know guys but i promise that i will come back as soon as possible"

We helped Jennie pack and went to the airport we said goodbye to her and we went back home.

Jisoo and i coundn sleep so we just had pizza while watching some random Tv shows.

After that i got a massage from V oh god i forgot about meeting him i said sorry to him and that tommarow we would meet i promise to him and i finally fell asleep.

Taehyung pov

I just talked to Y/n and she promise that tommarow we would meet up,i was still in my phone when i came across a news called BTS Jungkook was lying to us all the time

What did V read in the article?
What is Jennie's family emergency?