Punishment

After Jhope made you a little bit happier they needed to go and do the photoshoot, while waiting to daddy to tell me that i was done with my time out i see a cute little dog he started to run while barking towards me so i opened my arms to hug him i started to play with him but then i fall into the floor causing me to  start crying someone heard me crying so they carried and treated my wood,it was Jin.

Jin: "be careful, you could be seriously hurt!"
Y/n: " i was just playing with that dog."
Taehyun:"if you want to play with yeotan say it to someone so that they can look after you"
Y/n:"okay sorry"
Rm:"what is happening guys??"
Taehyun:"Y/n got hurt."
Jungkook:"omo my princess, you should be more careful, and why you are not in that couch??"
While waiting for your response the maneger called them to go back in the photoshoot since the break was over.
Time skips

Me and Daddy were at the mansion right now but he didn't told me anything during the drive so i started to fell sad.

Jungkook:"Get out of the car and go to your room"
Y/n:"Daddy-"
Jungkook:"i said go to your room and wait for me there before your punishment get worst"

You walked to your room not wanting to make him more angry that he is.

When he come to my room i see him having a belt in his hands i was very nervous because i now what was going to happen.

Jungkook:"lay on the bed ass out"
You lied on the bed,Jungkook raised you skirt and said:
Jungkook:"count how many time i whimper you and say 'sorry daddy'"