New life

The next day i woke up,i took a shower and had breakfast with Jisoo and Jennie.

I didn't know what i should do today,so you thought of searching for work.

You did this for few days but Jennie was more lucky then you,she got a job in the a flower shop while you were still searching.

It was onther boring day and you did ypur same routine you woke up did breakfast watch the tv did lunch and now you fall asleep and when you woke up it was time to make dinner.

You dragged your ass in the kitchen to make dinner for Jennie and Jisoo you were too lazy so you just ordered some sushi.

They came home back from there work and they both talked to you about finding work.

Jisoo:"Y/n you should seriously finde a job baecuse me and Jennie are struggling to get the money we need.
Jennie:"yeah even if is going to be a small amount of money you can't stay here forever.
Y/n:"okay tomarrow i promise to god that i will do a job interview"

The next day you woke up very early,you found a job but you didn't want to do that job becouse that job was requesting you to be a assistant to one of the biggest fashion company the Jung company,but you decide to try it anyways becouse of what Jennie and Jisoo told you.
What you wore:

You got the bus to get int the company and when you arrive you got greeted by the receptionist

Reception:"hello ma'am how can i help you?"
Y/n:"i'm here for the interview"
Reception:"okay follow me"

The both of you walked towards a room and when you arrive she knock the door and waited for a "come in"

Receptionist:"Sir Jung there is someone who want to take the interview"
???:"Come in welcome to the Jung company,you may live us"
Receptionist:"Have a nice day Sir"
???:"take a sit"
Y/n:"thank you"

And that is how you met Jung Jaehyun,he is your boss and he also became your friend spending all the time together made the two of you have a great friendship.

While you were having a great time and starting your life all over again,Jungkook was not doing well.

Jungkook pov

I woke up naked i thought that Y/n would be near me but instead i found Iu.
I was confused becouse i didn't found my little girl in the house i went to her room wmand when i did i was shook to found her room empty there was no chothes or toys there was just her bed and other furnitures,i called V to know what happened last night.

Jungkook:"Taehyung do you know what happened last night?"
V:"Jungkook why do you act like you didn't punch Jimin on the face becouse he told that Iu was a bitch and she is using you again that is was she made you break up with Y/n"
Jungkook:"what? I don't remember that"
Taehyung:"well you should and stop acting dumb Jungkook wake up!!"

What will happen between Jaehyun and Y/n?
What happened to Jungkook that he dosen't remmember anything?