What does couples do?

Jungkook:"Now tell me are you daddy's good little girl??"
Y/n:"y-yes"

Jungkook gave you one last spank and let you go, he went to the night stand and got your bottle.

Jungkook:"i didn't want to hurt you my little princess but you were very rude to the stylist"
Y/n:"but daddy she was going to kiss you"
Jungkook:"baby she wasen't going to kiss me, she's a stylist her work is to do my makeup that is why she have to go near me to do my makeup but remember that i will always love you and nobody else"
Y/n:"promise??"
Jungkook:"promise"
You both end the promise with a pinky and went to go take a nap.

Y/n pov
I wake up and see that the sun was not in the sky anymore but replaced with a beautiful moon.
I turn around and see daddy sleeping peacefully he look so cute.
I wanted to eat something so i went to the kitchen to see what i could eat i opened the fridge and see a strawberry yogurt.
I went back to my room and started
to search for my Ipad ,when i see the ipad in my desk i opened it and started watching 'my little pony'

Being distracted by watching random videos on my ipad i didn't notice that daddy has already woke up and watching me so when i turn around to look at him i got scared seeing his big figure infront of me.

Jungkoom:"i'm sorry baby i didn't mean it to scare you"
Y/n:" You are rwally a bad daddy you should be punished!!"
Jungkook:"excuse me misd but who is doing the rules here?"
Y/n:".....Me!"

Jungkook just laugh it off and got you to his embrace.

Jungkook: "wanna go out?"
Y/n:"where are we going?"
Jungkook:"we are going what normal couples do"
Y/n:"what is it ?"