Will you go out with me?

After lunch you went back to your office and Jaehyun was there waiting for you.

Jaehyun:"Y/n can i talk to you just for a moment?"
Y/n:"yeah sure what is the matter?"
Jaehyun:"I just wanted to tell you that it's been a while that i have a crush on you and i want to ask you if you could go on a date with me tomarrow?"
Y/n:"uhh wow i mean i don't know i need time to think"
Jaehyun:"okay i will text you tonight to know your answer"

And then you walked to your desk to finish your work you couldn't focus becouse of thinking about going on a date with Jung Jaehyun that would be every girls dream but i'm a bit insecure since we are very different what should i do?

After finishing your "work" you said goodbye to Jaehyun and went to the elevator where you see some coworkers that talk bad about evey single worker in this building you took some distance from them not wanting to start a drama but you her them talk bad about Lisa that you talked back at them.

Y/n:"stop body shaming Lisa and maybe if you start running like your mouth you would be in great shape you are just jealous of her"
Coworker:"You shut up just because you are Mr.Jung's assistant doesn't mean you can bully us"

You are ready to fight them but stoped when Bambam and Lisa entered the elevator.

Bambam:"hi girls"
Coworkers:"hi Bambam"they said clearly flirting with him.
Lisa:"Y/n are you coming with us?we can drop you at your home"
Y/n:"no thanks i don't want to be a bother"
Lisa:"no you are not and it's already night time and it's dangerous for you to walk"

In the car

When you enter the car you are  hesitant to talk with Lisa and Bambam about what happend between you and Jaehyun but you gather the courage to talk.

Y/n:"Jaehyun asked me out"
Lisa:"really?i'm so happy for you!!"
Bambam:"Finally!!''
Y/n:"but i still didn't answer him"
Bambam:"don't feel pleasured i know that he is going to wait for you"
Lisa:"yeah don't worry to much just believe in what you feel inside"
Y/n:"Thank you guys"
Lisa:" ah your welcome!!"
Bambam:"we arrived,see you at the party Y/n!"
Y/n:i didn't say that i will go to the party"
Bambam:"are you sure becouse i believe that Jaehyun will ask you to with him at the party"

You just left not wanting to continue you conversation with Bambam knowing that he is right.

You went inside the house, Jisoo and Jennie is already at the living room waiting for you watching the tv.

Jennie:"hi Y/n how was work??"
Y/n:"it was fine"
Jisoo:"do you need to tell us something?"
Y/n:"well....yes"

You told them the whole strory of Jaehyun asking you out and the bullys in the elevator.

Jennie:"you should go out on a date with him"
Jisoo:"yeah it's been a while since you went on a date"

What is Y/n decision?