Last chapter

Future Y/n pov

Today was your 2 year anniversary with Jungkook you two got married 2 years ago, and you were pregnant with 1 and you named him boy  is Jeon Ji-hoon.

Even if he is still 2 year old he likes to talk a lot that you predect it will make you go crazy one day.

Since Today is your 2 year anniversary you decided to wake up early to make breakfast for your husband and son.

While you were cooking you can feel a pair of arms in tour wrist,you know who it was so you didn't even bother to look behind you.

Jungkook:"you know you should have stayed in bed and i am suppose to be in your position cooking for you"
Y/n:"no that is fine,and stop being cheesey"
Jungkook:"fine,fine but get ready for tonight we have dinner with the members"
Y/n:"okay"

You two had breakfast and have some time to spend with each other since when your son was born you have been busy with him and Jungkook to his work.

After that you went to wake up Jihoon and give him a shower while Jungkook was prepering to go to his work.

After you made Jihoon take a shower and made him eat breakfast you went in your garden where Jihoon started to talk with the new neighbors and you were giving the plants water.

After that you got a call from Jennie....
Two years ago she got married with Jaehyun after i knew the reasuns why she got married i was not mad a her for not telling me what was going on

i said to Jaehyun that i like him just as a friend and nothing more,he understand my situation so he just let me go.

Jennie in a meanwhile is having feelings for V i already knew it and i tried my best to make them close to each other but

Taehyung dosen't want to get involved in a love triangle becouse he thinks that Jennie and Jaehyun have feelings for each other.

On the phone

Jennie:"Y/n today me and Jaehyun are getting divorced!!"she said with a very happy and relief voice.
Y/n:"wow i can't believe that i am hearing someone very happy of getting divorced"
Jennie:"Well Y/n you already know tht me and him got married becouse we have too,this marriage is made without love"
Y/n:,"you right,by the way how is it going with V?"
Jennie:"he still think that me and Jaehyun are in love,but tonight after i firm the divorce papers i will go to his house and tell him everything"
Y/n:"good luck with that"
Jennie:"thanks and happy 2 years anniversary!!"
Y/n:"thanks"

At night Y/n pov

It's 8 pm now, Jihoon is going to be babysitted so that me and Jungkook can go to the dinner with no problem.

Chothes: