Among us (Part 2)

White: Rarity (Diamond)

Yellow: Fluttershy (Butterfly)

Green: Applejack (Cider)

Red: Rainbow Dash (Skittles)

Orange: Sunset Shimmer (Sun)

Purple: Twilight Sparkle (Stars)

Pie: Pinkie Pie (Cupcake)

6 Creamate; 1 Impostor

((You could check 'My little pony Among Us' full drawing on my IG account: apple.jack.rd))

-----

--DEAD BODY REPORT--

"VOTE!!"

"It was not me. I was at the Admin." Sunset said.

"I'm doing my task." Fluttershy said.

Rainbow Dash clears her throat. "I like it when the impostor killed me, you can see how she killed you, but of course It wasn't me because I died."

"Ah was at the vent."

Everyone went silence when Applejack said those words. They look at Applejack and....

-Cider was the Impostor-

"What how could you--" The cowgirl yelled.

Pinkie pie face palm. "I told you Jackie. Impostor can only get inside the vent."

Rainbow Dash suddenly burst out laughing. Applejack groan and glared to her lover.

"Fine." The cowgirl grunt.

"Play again."

------

The game starts and everyone is doing their own task when suddenly--

--DEAD BODY REPORT--

"Where?" Applejack asked.

"I saw it on the storage." Twilight said.

Rarity clicks her tongue. "I don't like it when the impostor killed me."

"It's Pinkie Pie if you're asking me. Look, she's a little sus." Rainbow Dash smirked.

"Wait. No no no no. I was with Twilight." Pinkie pie explained herself.

Twilight nodded. "Yup."

"Fine. Then who is it?" Applejack asked.

"Maybe Fluttershy! She's quiet!" Rainbow Dash yelled and pointed out to Fluttershy.

The poor shy gal whimped and look down. "I... I was doing my task."She whispered

Sunset Shimmer chuckled. "Ya sure this the first time seeing Fluttershy being quiet?"

Pinkie Pie stand up and point Sunset Shimmer. "Ha! It must be you!" Pinkie yelled. "Now. Defend yourself!"

Rainbow Dash stand up with Pinkie Pie agreeing with her. "Right! Defend yourself impostor."

Sunset Shimmer shook her head. "It was not me. I was going my task."

The pink headed gal glared at her. "Prove it."

"Guys. The time is ticking." Twilight interrupt.

"Vote Sunset Shimmer!" Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie said at the same time.

4 voted skip; 2 voted Sun

-no one was ejected (skipped)

"Seriously?" Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash groan.