Memories

Applejack and Rainbow Dash run upstairs to their room. Applejack sit to their bed while Rainbow Dash look for their old Albums.

Rainbow Dash found 1 album of her and Applejack, she grabs it and give it to Applejack and sits beside her lover.

"Is that the album that we bought and put all our pictures together?" Applejack said.

"Yeah. I still remember when you spill milktea on it because you insist to finish it because someone did."  Rainbow Dash said.

"Hey. Ya can't blame me. That's my first milktea." Applejack huff.

"Okay okay." Rainbow Dash giggles.

Applejack smile, she turn to look at their album, her eyes widen as she saw her, Bigmac and Rainbow Dash are playing with Peppa.

"Look at this one. We're so cute."

Rainbow Dash look at the album. "I remember this one. It's my first day to your house." Rainbow Dash said pointing at the picture.

"Oh yeah. Ah remember."

Flash back:
Rainbow Dash's first visit in sweet apple achers she was force to play outside because their parents are gonna talk about business.

So Rainbow Dash's father drag Rainbow Dash out.

"Dad! Do you want me ro get all muddy? I don't want to go!" Rainbow Dash cried.

"Come on, honey just this once. After this Daddy's gonna buy you tablet." Bow said.

Rainbow Dash wipe her tears and smile. "Okay. But I want the big one." Rainbow Dash said.

Bow nods and leave Rainbow Dash outside the barn.

Rainbow Dash look around and saw a blonde girl and a boy cleaning the pig, the blonde girl is laughing, so she walks towards them.

"Will you stay put Peppa? Ah cannot clean you properly!" Bigmac yelled, because he is soaking wet.
"Applejack. Stop playing with her!" Bigmac added, he was holding a hose pipe spraying it to Peppa, the Pig.

Applejack keep jumping up and down at the mud and put some to Peppa. She was laughing, enjoying the mud while Bigmac is pissed because of the splash of mud.

"Applejack. We are cleaning! Not playing!"

"What? Peppa is having fun!" Applejack laugh and throw some mud to her brother.

Bigmac gasped. "Oh no you don't." Bigmac smiled and spray some water to Applejack.

Applejack gasped and grab some mud and throw it to Bigmac, but Bigmac dodge it.

"AHHHH!" Rainbow Dash scream. "My favourite hoddie!" Rainbow Dash shouted.

Applejack and Bigmac turn to look at her, and so did Peppa.

"Uh, hi?" Bigmac said.

"My beautiful hoodie and now it's cover in mud!" Rainbow Dash growl.

Applejack walk towards to Bigmac and took the hose pipe. She face Rainbow Dash and spray her with a lot of water.

"There. No more mud." Applejack said giving the hose pipe to her brother.

"What the heck what that for?!" Rainbow Dash shouted. She was soaking wet.

"Geez. No need to shout girl. And ya don't have mud in yer 'favourite' hoddie now." Applejack smirk.