Shera Movie

Rainbow Dash sobbed.

"Why are you crying?" Applejack asked looking at her girlfriend.

The couples are in their room. Applejack is doing her homework to her desk and Rainbow Dash is laying in bed looking at her phone sceen.

Rainbow Dash turn to look at her and wipe her tears. "I'm not."

Applejack raise her eyebrows.

Rainbow Dash ignore her girlfriend and look at the screen again.

"Is it Shera you are watching again?"

"Yes- but not watching it, and Aj. You are the one who keep watching it, not me." Rainbow Dash scoff.

"So, why are you crying?" Applejack turn to look at her homework.

"It's just. Noelle confirmed that Adora and Catra have child now."

Applejack was surprises, she quickly stand up and jump to their bed and lay beside her girlfriend.

"Ah wanna see." Applejack took Rainbow Dash's phone.

"Hey." Rainbow Dash groan.

Applejack scroll Rainbow Dash's Twitter account looking at Noelle's page. Applejack was stan.

"Omg!" Applejack squeal.

Rainbow Dash look at her phone screen and they are looking at....

"Is that a boy or a girl?" Rainbow Dash asked.

Applejack read the comments.

"It's non-binary." Applejack gasped. "They name is Finn." Applejack keep scrolling and saw a lot of fanart of Finn.

"A what?" Rainbow Dash look at her girlfriend.

"Non-Binary."

"So, both gender?"

Applejack nod. "Kinda, non-binary is between beyond both gender."

"Oh, Then Finn is THEY."

"Exactly." Applejack said keep scrolling to her girlfriend's Twitter.

"Uh. Don't you have Twitter Account?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Ah do. But Ah don't use it." Applejack said still looking at fan made Finn.

"Why don't you use it now that you have something to look for?"

"What if Ah don't want to?"

"That's my phone, and account. And I wanna use it."

Applejack gasped ignoring her girlfriend. She sit down, she was shocked.

"What?" Rainbow Dash watch her girlfriend sit and so did she, Rainbow Dash look at her phone screen and she get shocked too.

Applejack scream. "Omg, they are gonna make 'Shera Movie!'" Applejack said reading the comment.

"We are not sure yet." Rainbow Dash grabbed her phone to her girlfriend's hand.

Applejack frowned.

"What do you mean?" Applejack asked.

"It said that to keep it... wait." Rainbow Dash gasped. "Oh my- #Sheramovie is trending!" Rainbow Dash screamed.

Applejack grabbed her girlfriend's phone and look at the trending site. "Oh wow. It is!"

"Noelle said to keep it trending, or- might- maybe they'll make a SHERA MOVIE!"

The couples scream in excitement.

"Gah. Ah can't wait."

Rainbow Dash stopped her. "We are not sure yet. So we need to keep it trending."

"Ah've got an Idea." Applejack said as she stand up and grabbed her phone to her desk and open her Twitter. She walks back to their bed and sit beside her girlfriend.
"Why not post pictures and memes about ShereMovie?" Applejack said looking at her girlfriend.

Rainbow Dash agreed.

The couples look for the pictures and luckily they found a lot of pictures they're gonna make memes.

The couples are now editing the pictures.

"Done." Rainbow Dash said showing 10 memes to Applejack.

Applejack turn to look at her girlfriend's memes to her phone.

"Whoa. You make ten memes?" Applejack asked.

"Yeah. It kinda hard." Rainbow Dash said proudly.

"Awesome. Ah make 16." Applejack smirk showing her memes to Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash was shocked. "I-I mean. I delete the 10 memes before this because I don't like it, and bruh. It's not that hard." Rainbow Dash grin.

"Right." Applejack chuckled and look at her phone screen again.

After editing, the couple post it on their Twitter account, adding the hashtag #SheraMovie.

Because of that, Applejack literally forgot about her homework.

The couples yawned and look at the fan made memes.

They laugh of how excited they are, of how people really want to make a SheraMovie by making it Trending.

"Gah. I wish they did make it."

"We wish."

#SheraMovie on Twitter
(It's trending here in the Philippines)