Two is better than one

Rainabow Dash P.O.V

It's afternoon and I woke up because I felt that my fiancèe wasn't beside me. We slept in our room, actually I was playing fortnite but when my time was done I walk upstairs to our room and saw Applejack is sleeping. I know.  Sleeping in the morning?

She was tired last night because she have period, she couldn't sleep so I comfort her all night. But when the morning came I woke up early and cooked breakfast, after that I play fortnite and ended up here- looking around the room searching for my beloved.

I yawn as I stretch my body, I then stand up and yawn again. Still sleepy, but kinda hungry. I wonder what's my Applejack been doing. I open the door and walk downstairs. I stopped when I heard Applejack is humming, I also heard the strum of guitar.

A warm smile appear on my face as I walk to my lover that is sitting on the sofa with accoustic guitar on her. I'm so lucky that I spend my years with this beautiful girl, and now that I'm marrying her, I get to spend my eternity with her.... it's a fortune. I hit a jackpot.

"Hey..." she greet with a soft smile.

"Does it still hurts?" I asked as I sit beside her.

She shook her head no. "Ah'm fine now. How's yer sleep? Sorry Ah shouldn't order you around last night... I-"

I stopped her by kissing her soft and warm lips. She was surprised but she kiss me back, we then pulled back and I saw her blush.

"Hey, It's alright. We are going to be together forever now, Aj. We have to be there for each other, like we use to." I said, calming her down.

She bit her bottom lip and nodded. "Ah love you."

I don't know why, but her, saying that three words over and over again everyday give me so much spark in my stomach. I wouldn't get tired of it.

"I love you too, Apples." I replied and look and took a glance on the guitar she's holding. "What are gonna sing?"

She blink twice taking a hint. "O-oh. Ummm. Do you remember the song that we both like?"

"Which one? We have tons of it." I chuckled.

She smirked and rolled her eyes at me. "The one that we both wrote?" 
(Let's just pretend that they both wrote it. But it's actually by 'BoyslikeGirls feat. Taylor Swift)

I still don't-- "Which one, AJ? Seriously? We have a lot of songs we made together." I scoffed.

A sigh escape from her mouth feeling defeated. "Fine. Why don't you grab another accoustic guitar and let me start the first verse. Because Ah'm pretty sure you'll remember."

I raise my hand still don't know what's her point. I stand up and grab another accoustic guitar to where our instruments are, I then walk up to her and sit beside her.

"Ready?" She asked me. I nodded and smiled.

She starts plucking and it hit me. I now remember this song....

Applejack:

I remember what you wore on our first date
You came into my life
And I thought hey
You know this could be something
'Cause everything you do and words you say
You know that it all takes my breath away
And now I'm left with nothing

This is the song we both wrote together on our third anniversary on the beach where we get inspired. And I can't get my eyes off of her because the wind blows up her hair giving it sparks on my eyes.

I then starts trumming and sing along with her.

AppleDash:

So maybe it's true, that I can't live without you
Well maybe two is better than one
There's so much time, to figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two, is better than one

This is one of my favourite song we wrote together. How could I forget?!

Rainbow Dash:

I remember every look upon your face,
The way you roll your eyes, the way you taste
You make it hard for breathing
'Cause when I close my eyes and drift away
I think of you and everything's okay
I'm finally now believin'

I was the one who wrote this part because this lyrics is all because of her.

AppleDash:

And maybe it's true, that I can't live without you
Well maybe two is better than one
There's so much time, to figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two, is better than one

Applejack:

And maybe it's true, that I can't live without you

AppleDash:

Well maybe two is better than one
There's so much time, to figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two, is better than one

Oooh I can't live without you
'Cause baby two is better than one
There's so much time, to figure out the rest of my life
And I've figured out with all that's said and done
Two, is better than one

Rainbow Dash:

Two is better than one

We stared into each other's eyes. I love how we sing it, but I love this girl so much so I couldn't resist. I put my guitar down, then I grab hers and out it on the side.

"Rainbow...."

I stopped her by pressing my lips against hers. We kiss passionately sharing our love for each other, it gives butterfly in my stomach and I'm loving it. She cupped my cheeks and deeply kissed me.

Her kisses are the one who makes my whole day better.

We pulled apart because the lack of air. "But it's best if we can have s-x now."

Applejack chuckled. "Rainbow. No."

I pout my face. "Why not?!"

She face palm. "Ah still have period."

Oh... sh*t.

"Can we make an exception?"

"No."