"Love Story"

Applejack is playing with her Pet Winnona. "Rainbow! Rainbow Dash, Come here quick!"

"Yes?" Rainbow Dash walks up to her while eating cookies.

"Look, Winnona Say 'I love you'" Applejack said, as she bend her knees and rub her pet's tummy.

"Oh really?" Rainbow Dash sit beside her. "I wanna hear it." Rainbow Dash said taking a bite of her cookies.

"Ok. Say Ah love you." Winnona sit up.

"AwAbyU"

Rainbow Dash get excited, she quickly grab her pet Tank and put it beside Winnona.

"Tank. Say I love you."

Applejack hold her laughter.

"Tank. Say I love youuuu." Rainbow Dash wave her hands to his face.

Applejack burst out laughing. "Seriously, Dash? Turtle don't speak." Applejack snort and giggles.

Rainbow Dash blush and look at her and Winnona. "Dogs don't talk too, Aj!"

Rainbow Dash has a point, Applejack carry Winnona to her lap. "Ah know. But this Wittle baby of mine can." Applejack stick her tongue out.

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes. "So Is my Tank."

"Oh yea? Like what?"

Rainbow Dash think for a words to say. "W-Well I heard him sa 'Gaaah' before."

Applejack laugh again. "Yeah, right." Applejack felt like some water drop to her arms. She carry Winnona to her cage and look at the skies. "Come on. It might rain and minute now." Applejack said walking inside.

Rainbow Dash groan and follow her girlfriend as she put Tank to his tank.

"Come on. Let's play some music." Applejack said

They went to the living room and Applejack grab her ukelele, Rainbow Dash grab her Acoustic Guitar, they sit on the sofa and rest their back to the pillows.

Applejack strum her ukelele and smile.

"What do we sing?"

"What about, "Love story? By Taylor swift?" Applejack said.

"Does Ukelele and Guitar match with that song?" Rainbow Dash ask as she strum the intro of the song.

"Ah don't know. Let's find out." Applejack said and strum the strings.

"Okay? You start the intro."

Applejack nod as she start the intro. Rainbow Dash fell inlove with this song, specially with this girl she's looking at now.

Applejack is about to finish the intro and sing the first verse.

(Play Taylor Swift: Love story and Imagine Applejack and Rainbow Dash are singing those)

"We were both young when ah first saw you.
Ah close mah eyes and the flashback starts
Ah'm standing there."

Applejack glance at her lover and smile of how beautiful she is.

"On the balcony of summer Air."

Applejack wink at Rainbow Dash, so Rainbow Dash could sing the second verse. Rainbow Dash smile and start strumming her guitar

"See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns,
See you make your way through the crowd,
And say, "Hello.""

Rainbow Dash stare her beautiful girlfriend while singing