Cleaning

Applejack and Rainbow Dash got back home, Rainbow Dash park the car and Applejack open the door.

"Wash yer hands before ya touch anything, Love." Applejack said and walk to the kitchen and wash her hands.

Rainbow Dash close the door as she walked in and lock it, she walk to the kitchen to wash her hands too.

"Happy Birthday, to you. Happy Birthday to you-"

Rainbow Dash raise her eyebrows. "Uh. What are you doing? Who's birthday is today?" she asked.

"Ya have to sing a birthday song while washing yer hands to kill 99.9% of yer germs." Applejack said as she continue singing the song.

"Okay? What about the 0.1% of germs? What happened to it?" Rainbow Dash asked.

Applejack was done washing her hands and splash her lover some water. "HA HA Very Funny Genius. Now yer turn." Applejack said, she wipe her hands with a clean towel and sanitize.

Rainbow Dash get some soap and bubble it to her hands.

"Sing!" Applejack said.

"You sing." Rainbow Dash reply.

"It's yer hand, Dash. You sing."

Rainbow Dash groan. "Fine! But I'll sing it in my head, only." She said.

Applejack sigh and wash her girlfriend.

"Don't watch me!"

"Ah want to watch ya."

"But why?"

"Are ya still singin in yer head, Dash?"

"If you could just stop looking at me, I'll still sing." Rainbow Dash said rubbing her fingers.

"Then sing."

"It's done." Rainbow Dash said and open the fossil. She wash her hands and splash some water to her lover.

"Stop that."

"You started it." Rainbow Dash smirk, she wipe her hands with clean towel and sanitize.

"Now we clean the house." Applejack said looking around. "It's kinda dusty."

Rainbow Dash groan in laziness.

"Come on, Love, it's for our own good. Or you choose to die, instead?" Applejack asked.

"I'll choose to die with you." Rainbow Dash chuckled.

"Not funny, Rainbow. Come on. Let's clean."

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes and groan.

"You go clean upstairs and Ah will clean down stairs."

"Okay. But If you need help with anything, call me." Rainbow Dash said and walks away.

Applejack start cleaning the living room, she first remove all the pillow case, wipe all the dust and fix all the things like they use for working out. Then she Vacuum the floor. Next is the kitchen, she wipe the table and chairs with soap.

She then feed Tank and Winnona and freed then to play while she clean their cage and tank.

Applejack stretch her body and walk upstairs carying the Vacuum. She opened the door and saw Rainbow Dash was laying on the ground.

"What are ya doing, Rainbow?" Applejack asked.

Rainbow Dash look at her. "I just finished SHE-RA the other day, and while I was cleaning I think of them." Rainbow Dash said and glue both of her hands to her face.