The Spark

Morning~

Applejack groan in her sleep because she felt like someone is tickling her.
She open her eyes as she smell her lover's hair and saw that she's at the top of her, kissing her neck while her both hands are above her head, while Rainbow Dash are holding it.

"Rainbow?" Applejack jump of the bed But Rainbow Dash hold her wrist tightly, Rainbow Dash keep kissing her neck.

"Where are you going? I'm still having fun."  Rainbow said between those kisses and lick her neck.

Applejack felt butterflies in her stomach and let Rainbow Dash continue what she is doing.

Rainbow Dash let go of Applejack's wrist and slide her left hand to her chest, while the other hand is holding her lover's hand. Applejack is only wearing big shirt and underwear. Applejack moan, as Rainbow Dash then stop kissing her neck and crawl to her chest kissing her breast.

"R-Rainbow? Do ya think, I-It's too early for this?" Applejack said between those moans.

"Mmm? But I want it now." Rainbow Dash remove her underwear and kiss those part.

"R-ainbow?" Applejack moan bitting her lips. Her hands are holding Rainbow Dash head as she's opening her legs wide.

Rainbow Dash now kiss her lover's lips  while her fingers are doing the thing to her private part.

Applejack moan in those kisses, holding her lover's head as they breath for air.

"I love you." Applejack said and this make her and Rainbow Dash spark grew stronger.

"I love you more, Aj." She kiss her again and continue the love making.

After an hour of making love, Applejack went to take a shower while Rainbow Dash is cleaning the mess they've done. Because they become wild.

While cleaning Rainbow Dash saw her underwear at the top of their A.C. "Wow, are we that wild?" Rainbow Dash take it and put it to their dirty clothes.

"Done." She said and open the Vacuum cleaner and Vacuum the floor.

Applejack on the bathtub can't stop thinking about what they did. She know that they do it a lot but their spark grew stronger in that time. She pat her cheek playfully, because she is blushing so hard.

"Applejack! Rainbow Dash is yer girlfriend why do ya have to blush hard like that and think about like ya have to do everything to make her like ya. Ah mean you are her girlfriend! You two are dating almost seven years now!" Applejack said to herself blushing while holding her chest. Her heart is beating super fast. She groan and play with the water.

After Applejack is done, she wrap her robe around her body, she take a towel and rub her hair with it.
She open the bathroom door and saw her beautiful girlfriend sitting on their bed looking at her cellphone's screen. She blush again when she saw Rainbow Dash look at her.

"My turn?" Rainbow Dash put her phone away standing up. Noticing her Girlfriend's cheek is turning red. "Aj? Are you alright? Do you have fever or something? Want to go to the doctor?" Rainbow Dash said touching her head to feel if she's not.

Applejack walk pass her. "N-No Ah'm fine. Maybe Ah just din't feel the temperature of the Water is hot so Ah might burn my skin."

Rainbow Dash look at her confused.

"Just hurry up. Ah'm making us breakfast." Applejack turn to her lover and smile.

Rainbow Dash smile back and enter the bathroom.

"Darn it Aj? What was that for?" Applejack scream whisper to herself. She panick silently and sit to their bed feeling her heart beat. "What is happening to me?"