I need you (Part 1)

Rainbow Dash and Applejack are enjoying their time together since it's Quarantine. They've done all the things together, like working out, , play with their pets, do tiktok dances, play video games and ended up on to bed. Doing..... ya know.

These couples love the way they comfort each other when they are bored and sometimes scared because of the virus that is spreading, and thinking about their family if they are doing fine, it scares them and wanted to visit their families. But they couldn't because it's lock down.

They also pay attention to their online class because these two are college and have to focus on their subjects more often because it's the only way to their future. 

Applejack video calls her family when she missed them and worrying about them, which is everyday, but although sometimes she doesn't have time to contact them, she will find a way. 

Rainbow Dash is the opposite, her parents called her, and sometimes it is Applejack who answer the call, Rainbow Dash being addicted to the game, sometimes have fight with her girlfriend insisting her to talk to her parents even though she said she was doing fine.

These couple misses being with their friends and wanted to meet them in person, soon, even though they sometimes do video calls. Spending time with them in real life is different.

"Ugh, when will this quarantine end? I will die in boredom here." Rainbow Dash growl while laying on their sofa, staring at the ceiling.

Applejack sigh, walking towards her girlfriend carrying M&M's to her hand. "Ah told you--"

"A lot of people are suffering, you are lucky because you're safe at home." Rainbow Dash continue Applejack's sentence and sat up. "Yeah, whatever." Rainbow Dash said.

Applejack smirk and sit beside her girlfriend, she put the M&M down to their small table and lean closer to her lover and hug her. Rainbow Dash likes it when Applejack hug her in surprise, it gives butterfly in her stomach. 

Rainbow Dash blushed and hug Applejack back, patting her head gently. 

"Ah love you." Applejack said softly, looking at her girlfriend. 

Rainbow Dash smiled. "I love you more, Aj." Rainbow Dash replied, she lead her head closer to Applejack and kisses her lips, more like a peck. The couples pulled away. 

"No assignment?" Applejack asked grabbing her M&M's and opened it. Rainbow Dash shook her head. Applejack nodded, "Say Ah." Applejack gives Rainbow Dash one piece of M&M. Rainbow Dash open her mouth and Applejack flick the M&M to Rainbow Dash's mouth. Rainbow Dash choke and cough as Applejack started laughing. 

"What the heck, Aj?" Rainbow Dash groan, annoyed chewing the chocolate. 

"Welcome." Applejack grin to her. She rest her head to the sofa and look up, eating her M&M.

Rainbow Dash deeply breathe out. "I'm bored." Rainbow Dash pout her face.

Applejack turn to look at her. "Why not watch Umbrella Academy?" Applejack asked. "There's season 2 on Netflix."

Rainbow Dash smack her lips. "I just finished it." She said nervously.

Applejack eyes widen. "Without me? How selfish." Applejack said.

"Sorry! I'm bored at that time, Aj. And you are busy doing your homework and talking to your family. I also need to do something, or else I will die in boredom here." Rainbow Dash explained, even though she knows that Aj won't approve that Rainbow Dash didn't company her to watch the series together.

Applejack scoffed. "Fine." Applejack grab the remote to the table and open the T.v, she switch it to Netflix and scroll down looking for something.