Happy Halloween

"This is the first Halloween that we can't be whatever we want." Rainbow Dash groan together with the whine.

Applejack chuckled of how cute her lover is doing. They are in their room, Rainbow Dash playing her acoustic guitar while Applejack is doing her homework.

"It's better to be safe tha sorry, Love." The cowgirl pointed.
Rainbow Dash grunt. "I want to dress as She-Ra, tho." She said ignoring her lover. "And you as She-ra ofcourse." She added smilling at the blonde gal.
Applejack sigh. "Yea, but even if you want to dress like them- like for taking pictures. We can't because we don't have their costume." She bite her lowet lip.

"Geez AJ. I told you that before but your changing the freaking subject everytime I ask you to buy Catradora COSTUME!"

The cowgirl scoffed. "Yes, because ah want to be She-ra! And you keep insisting that Ah should wear Catra's because we are the same. Makes no sense because Catra is 100% like you."

Rainbow Dash eyes widen because of what her fiancèe said. "Catra and I are nothing alike! Expect Adora-- A.K.A She-Ra, we have so much in common.

"Oh yeah?" Applejack stand up, she walks to her lover and cross her arms around her chest. "Name one."

The athlete smirked, she put her acoustic guitar down, she then stand up facing her lover and smirked. "She-Ra has muscle and so am I. She is Awesome. Yes she's weird but I am too, she is smart, but not too smart. She is sweet, kinda like me. She is..." She pause when she thought of something.

Applejack giggled. "Ah win."

The cyan skin gal groan. "No fair!"

"Ah told you name one, guess you and Adora are the same. Same Idiot. But lucky for me, Ah get to get the costume of She-Ra." Applejack said, as she walk to their bed and sit on it.

Rainbow Dash scoffed. "As if! We don't have their custome."

Applejack chuckled. "About that...."

Rainbow Dash raise an eyebrow.

"Open the closet." The blonde command.

The athlete got curious, she wanna ask why but she choose not to because she wanted to see what's inside the closet. As she was walking there, the cowgirl is watching.

Rainbow Dash got speechless when she saw what's inside the closet, she gasped and turn to look at her fiancèe.

Inside was the hanging She-ra and Catra season 5 costume.

Applejack chuckled, she walk towards her lover and kiss her cheeks. "Happy Halloween, love." She smiled.

"But y-you said you--"

"Actually, Ah was paying attention to you-- more on listening and Ah love the idea of wearing them on Halloween, since we both love 'She-Ra'. So Ah ask Rarity if she could make us Catra and She-Ra's season 5 costume. And Rarity, being the generous one, agreed. And SURPRISE!" Applejack exclaimed and chuckled.

"......so you lied?"

The cowgirl is guilty, she slowly nodded but still manage to smile. "Are you mad?"

Rainbow Dash quickly shook her head and hug her fiancèe. "Maybe, but I love this so much that I cannot be mad at you."

The blonde smiled and hug Rainbow Dash back.

They pulled away and look into each other's eyes.

"She-Ra is still me, by the way." Applejack interrupt the silence.

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes to her lover. "Fine, as long as we get to use that costume in bed." she giggled.

Applejack wrap her arms around her lover's curves. "Deal."

The couples stared to each other for a minute and kiss passionately.

----

HAPPY HALLOWEEN APPLEDASHIANS~

No wonder why I love to continue this story, you guys supports me🥺. And I love you all so much!

Happy Halloween you guys! Please be safe! Wear your face mask and HAPPY READING!

---

I draw APPLEDASH in CATRADORA costume....

I post it on my I.G account. But since it's Halloween, I'll post it here~
༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

🍎APPLEJACK -----> CATRADORA🌈

Bonus!

I also draw Bubbleline and Catradora swapped clothes.

I love these three couples so much that I called them 'MY TRIO'

🐱CATRADORA -----> BUBBLELINE🗡️

🦇BUBBLELINE -----> APPLEDASH🍭

Let me know what you think!

Also, follow my I.G art account: @dqueenluna for more✨

-HAPPY READING~