Triple 𝑝𝑜𝑛𝑦 Dare (Part 3)

Applejack POV

I didn't got out to our room after I heard those words as I started to heard Rainbow Dash is knocking at the door. I forgot that I locked it, so I quickly wipe my tears and run towards to door and unlock it, not giving eye contact to Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash opened it and was about to say something, but I ignore her by walking pass her. I just wish I can go out for now. I wanted to be alone....

"Applejack." I didn't notice that Rainbow Dash is following me, she grabbed my hand as I felt spark in me. But the word just girlfriend still can't get out of my mind....

I turn to her looking down, because my eyes are tired of crying, so I'm not giving her any eye contact. "What?" I asked softly, because I don't want her to hear me I sounded like I was crying.

"I cook lunch. We should eat now."

Rainbow Dash's voice really warms my heard. But those two words....

"Ah'm not hungry." I said with cracky voice.

"Hey. What's wrong? Look at me..."

I ignore her. "Hey... Aj, look at me." I felt her hand to my chin as she lift it up for her eyes to meet mine.

Her eyes widen when she saw my eyes. "Applejack. What happened?" She asked, worrying.

I remove her hand to my chin and bow my head again. "Ah Umm... Nothing... Ah'm not hungry." I replied and walk pass her, but she immediately grabbed my hand and hugged me.

Her hug is so warm, I wanted to feel more of this, I wanted her more. But....

I pushed her away. "P-Please... Ah want to be alone."

Instead of her letting me go. She didn't. She again pull me in to her arms and hug me, she didn't let go even if I kept pushing her. At this time, Rainbow Dash is the strongest, I was weak because of crying.

"Shhh... Aj." Rainbow Dash pat my head, calming me down. "I know you heard me say those words. But believe me I didn't mean that."

I sob as the tears continue to fall down in to my eyes. "Which one? The you said you wanted me to leave you alone or Ah'm just yer girlfriend?"

"Both... I'm sorry. I don't know what's gotten in to me, but I'm sorry. Maybe because I miss your kiss goodnight and goodmorning. Or maybe because of this stupid game that we are playing." Rainbow Dash hug me tightly.

I didn't say a word and accept her apology, I hugged her back as our spark start to grew.

"Ok... you haven't say a word. What do you want me to do for you to forgive me?" Rainbow Dash asked me and pulled away looking in to my eyes.

"Surrender."

Rainbow Dash giggled and kiss my lips. How I love those kisses. She pulled away and smiled, I lean in close to her and kissed her back.

We kissed for a minute and pulled away for air. "Now it's my turn."

My eyes went wide as I started to get nervous of what she's gonna say.

"I, Rainbow Dash, Triple Dare us to stop this game and call it a tie."

"Wait. My Rainbow Dash is giving up?" I asked, also confused.

Rainbow Dash nodded. "Anything for my future wife." She kissed my forehead. "I hate seeing you cry... and it's my fault."

"So Ah win?"

Rainbow Dash scoffed. "No. We're tie..."

"Oh no. Ah definetly won becau---"

"Lunch!" Rainbow Dash yelled as she grabbed my hand and run to the kitchen.

I love this girl so much.