Period

Rainbow Dash wake up in the sound of a loud noise. She rub her eyes and open it, she groan and sit.

"Aj?" she look around and she look at herself naked, remembering what happened last night. She smile and yawn, she look around and she saw she's in the living room. She cover herself with a blacket and put her clothes on that's on the ground.

She stand up and walk towards to the noise that's coming from the kitchen.

"Applejack?" Rainbow Dash peek at their door kitchen. She panick when she saw the kitchen tools are on the floor. "Applejack?!" She saw her lover sitting beside the refrigerator and run towards her. She was shock when she saw what's she's doing.
"Are you eating... Ice cream?" Rainbow Dash said and sit by her lover's side.
Applejack is wearing pajamas and her hair is in messy bun.

Applejack looked at her, but she ignore her by turning to the other side where she cannot see Rainbow Dash, and keep eating Ice Cream.

"Aj? What's wrong?" Rainbow Dash asked and tap her shoulder.

Applejack stand up. "Clean this mess. I think this is your doing!" Applejack look at her angrily.

Rainbow Dash eyes wide as she stand up and chuckled. "Oh my- She have Period."
Rainbow Dash clean the kitchen and put to tool to where it should be. "Yup. That is Applejack. When she have period she make a mess and blame it to me." She face palm and sigh. "Done." she said after putting the cooking pan to it's place.

"Applejack?" Rainbow Dash call her lover, she look around their 1st floor but she wasn't there. She breathe out and walk upstairs. She open their room and saw her lover is not there, but- she know a place where she could be. Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes as she enter the room, she bend her knees and saw Applejack was under their bed laying while watching netflix to her phone, eating chips, chocolates and ice cream.

"Leave me alone!" Applejack glare at her, Rainbow Dash cover her mouth as she laugh. Rainbow think of something that can get her lover out of there. She stand up and think of something.
She walk to their stair and make a noise that she falls. "Ahh- ow." *dug dug*

Applejack quickly crawl out their bed as she stand up and run to see if Rainbow Dash is okay. She was startled when Rainbow Dash hug her to their bedroom's door.

"Let go of me!" Applejack yelled, pushing her lover away.

"No."

Since Applejack have Period, Rainbow Dash is stronger than her now, so she carry Applejack to their bed, laying down while she's at the top.

Applejack blush when she saw Rainbow Dash smirk. She cover her face by her hands. Rainbow Dash kiss Applejack's hand and hug her.

"I love you, Apples." Rainbow Dash said and kiss her cheeks.

"Ah love you too, Rainbow." Applejack kiss Rainbow Dash to her lips and kiss passionately.

They pull the kiss and Rainbow Dash lick her lips. "Mmm. Chocolate."

Applejack blush slightly and look away.

"Don't tell me you eat a lot of Ice cream while I'm sleeping?" Rainbow Dash said still tasting her lips.

"Y-Yea... Ah already eaten two of those." Applejack said biting her lips.

Rainbow Dash was surprised. She just smiled at her lover and cup her hands to her lover's cheeks. "That's okay. I will still love you even if you're fat."

Applejack turn to look at her angrily and push her making Rainbow Dash stand up. "Ah ain't fat!" Applejack said with a high tone and sit.

Rainbow Dash giggles and push Applejack gently making her lay again. "I'm just joking, love." Rainbow Dash smile and kiss her lips again. "What do you want to do today?" She asked.