Quick Question

It'll be fun if you answer some of the questions too. ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

--------------------------------------

Applejack was done making list of the game, her and Rainbow Dash's gonna play. She walk towards to where her girlfriend is- and asusual, in the living room playing video game.

"Rainbow?" Applejack called out with sweet voice.

Rainbow Dash quickly glance at her lover and then look back at the game. "Yes, My Apple?" She replied.

Applejack smiled, holding the paper to her hand and sit next to her lover. "Let's play a game." Applejack said with raspy voice and bite her bottom lip.

Rainbow Dash gulped when she saw Applejack do that in her peripheral vision.

"You're distracting me again, Aj. Just let me finish this game."

Applejack smirked. "Oh, alright." Applejack drag her foot up to Rainbow Dash's thigh and circle her toes to it's skin.

Rainbow Dash blushed Ignoring the fact that Applejack is teasing her. But she can't complain because at the same time, she's liking it.

Applejack chuckled softly watching her lover liking every move she does.

"A-Applejack!" Rainbow Dash called.

Applejack raise an eyebrow, not stopping to what's she's been doing. "What?" She asked pretending to be inoccent.

Rainbow Dash grunt."Can this wait? I'll almost done." She said.

Applejack smirked and had it enough. She stopped and put her legs down.

After a minute. The game ended and Rainbow Dash put her headphone and controller down, ready to whatever Applejack's gonna do to her.

"Now I'm all yours." Rainbow Dash smirked and dive into Applejack's big breast as she squeeze it firmly, looking into her lover's eyes.

"Rainbow, no."

Rainbow Dash sit up straight and raise an eyebrow, confused of what Applejack is talking about.

"Let's play Ah game."

"Ohhh. What game? S-x in 24 hours straight?"

Applejack open her mouth to say something but words won't come out, so she just shut it again.

"Great. Cuz' I'm 100% ready for that." Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

Applejack shook her head. "No, love, No. Let me finish, okay?" Applejack sigh.

"Ah saw this online. Ah'm gonna ask you ah question and yer gonna answer it--"

"Sound so lame."

"DASH! Let me finish!" Applejack hissed.

"Yes Ma'am." Rainbow Dash froze.

"Ah have questions for you. And you're gonna answer it all in 1 minute and 30 seconds."

"But we played that game before, right?"

Applejack pout her face. "Ah wanted to play it again."

Rainbow Dash chuckled of how cute her girlfriend is. "Oh, alright. What if I didn't answer it all after the time was done?"

Applejack smack her lips. "Punishment." She grab her phone and set the timer.

Rainbow Dash raise an eyebrow. "And that is....?"

Applejack chuckled. "That's ah secret." Applejack winked at her lover.

"Element of surprise I see."