Unexpected Love

"APPLEJACK!" Rainbow Dash yelled from the kitchen and run towards to her girlfriend who is sitting at the living room while watching 'The Baby Sitters- Killer Queen' on Netflix, looking at the t.v screen.

It's 18+ Don't watch it. You've been warned.

Applejack quickly grab the remote beside her and pause the movie. "What is it?" Applejack asked, panicking.

Rainbow Dash sat beside her beautiful girlfriend and grinned. Applejack raise an eyebrow. "Ah told you don't yell like that, Rainbow."

"Alright, alright. Sorry, but have you seen the news about your cousin Braeburn?"

Applejack eyes went wide and start panicking even more. "What? What happened? Did he have Covid-19? Is he alright--"

Applejack was cut off by her word when Rainbow Dash lean her phone screen to Applejack's face. Applejack can't believe what she was reading, she gasped and for Rainbow Dash, she nodded, grinning to her lover.

"No way?" Applejack gasped again, smiling.

Rainbow Dash look at her phone screen and check the comments. "Yes way. A lot of people are congratulating them too."

Applejack froze, thinking about how did that happened. She then look at her lover and took her phone to her hand. "Lemme see that."

Applejack read some comments, she then stalk her cousin and saw pictures of them and--

Group Video Call pop out to Rainbow Dash's screen. Applejack squeeled and quickly answered it.

-starts the video call-

Pinkie Pie: Braeburn's in a relationship with HIM! Can you believe that?!

Rarity: No, darling. It was unexpected.

Sunset Shimmer: How? And since when?

Fluttershy: They look cute together.

Twilight Sparkle: Applejack? Did you know?

Applejack: Yes. Rainbow told me.

Rainbow Dash: What do you mean unexpected? He was gay way before we dated.

Applejack: *turn to her lover* Really?

Rainbow Dash: Yes. *Kiss Aj's lips.*

Pinkie Pie: Awww...

Rarity: We should congratulate them!

Pinkie Pie: Throw a party?

Twilight Sparkle: It's Quarantine, Pinkie Pie.

FlutterShy: I congratulate them earlier...

Sunset Shimmer: I still can't believe it. Same question. Since when?!

Applejack: Ah don't know either. But maybe Ah'll ask him.

Pinkie Pie: You do that. And I'm gonna congratulate them with million stickers.

Rainbow Dash: Careful Pinkie.