Give your time to me

18+ scene

You've been warned.

-------------

"Please~?"

"No."

Applejack and Rainbow Dash are in their room, the blonde is on the bed only wearing her pink silk robe, her cleavage are showing and she's doing her sexy pose for her fiancèe to notice her, who is working on her project on her desk, looking at her laptop screen, ignorning Applejack.

The cowgirl sat up and spread her legs. "But Ah want yer love~" she said in sexy tone as she bite her bottom lip and slowly rub her legs.

The athlete sigh and turn to her lover. "As much as I love to, I can't, I'm working."

Applejack smirked, she stand up and walk behind her lover. She wrap her arms around her neck and whisper. "Then start licking me while yer working."

Rainbow Dash's eyes went wide. Come to think of it, she can somehow do multi-tasking..... maybe. "Sit on my desk."

The cowgirl didn't have second thought, she walk to her lover's desk, she slide the laptop on the side and sit there as she cross her legs. Rainbow Dash is now facing Applejack's legs, her robe is covering some of her her beautiful legs.

"Spread your legs." Rainbow Dash command as for Applejack, she bite her lips and do what she told.

The cowgirl is h0rny, enough for Rainbow Dash to see her dripping. "You're wet..." The athlete whispered.

"Stop staring and start licking." Applejack said a little embarrased.

True, Rainbow Dash's staring at her lover's wet part is amazing, but the best part is tasting it.

Rainbow Dash then lean forward between her lover's legs. She stick her tongue out and start licking it. The cowgirl start to gasped when she felt her lover's tongue is touching her part. The athlete dig her tongue inside her fiancèe's and continue to pressure her.  The cowgirl is loving what Rainbow Dash is doing to her, specially when she is sucking her clit.

"Ahhh~ Mmmm..... yeah~." Applejack moaned holding her lover's head pulling her more to her wet p*ssy. Her robe loosen up, so it fell down and shows her beautiful big breast. Rainbow Dash didn't hesitate to grab her lover's boobs and start squeezing it.

A little Ahhh's and Ohhhh's are coming out from the cowgirl's mouth as Rainbow Dash continue to lick and suck her p*ssy.

"Rainbow~ baby~ ahhh... don't stop~.." she whined.

This made the athlete turned on, she then slide two fingers inside Applejack's and this made her moan even louder.

"D-Dashie.... yes- YES~."

Rainbow Dash could feel that Applejack is cuming, so she went faster by bringing in and out of her fingers inside her lover.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes! Dashie... yeah~ Ah. Ah'm cumming~. Mmmm..." she yelled and she pull Rainbow Dash's head hard to her p*ssy.

"Ahhh..." she bite her bottom lip and her cum starts to come out to her lover's mouth.

Breathless cowgirl, loving her fiancèe's tongue and fingers inside of her.

Applejack watch her lover clean her p*ssy by licking it and swallowing all of her cums. After Rainbow Dash cleaned it, she lean back and lick her lips tasting the last of the cowgirl's cum.

"Can I work now?" The athlete asked to her naked fiancèe who is squeezing her own boobs.

Applejack smiled and nodded. "Of course..." she said and hop down on Rainbow Dash's desk.