Triple 𝑝𝑜𝑛𝑦 Dare (Part 2)

Night and Morning comes and felt no kisses nor touch between these two couples.

-

"Rainbow Dash breakfast is ready!" Applejack yelled from the kitchen.

Since no s*x for 48 hours, the couples are trying to ignore each other. Because one wrong move can get one of them turned on.

"What's for breakfast?" Rainbow Dash asked, sitting on the chair.

"French toast, waffles and little bit of love." Applejack's emerald eyes meet Rainbow Dash's magenta's, Applejack bite her lower lip and winked at her.

Rainbow Dash blushed for a second and scoffed. "Trying to flirt with me?"

Applejack smack her lips. "Maybe....?"

Rainbow Dash grabs a french toast and waffles and put it to her plate and starts to take a bite of it. "Try harder, cowgirl." Rainbow Dash smirked, chewing.

"Well Ah won't be.... 'cause we both know you can't handle without having s*x for one day. Ah doubt you can for two days."

That kind of offended Rainbow Dash. She looked up at her lover, getting her attention. "What's that suppose to mean?"

"Oh nothing, don't ya know? Ah only Triple Dare this to you because of yesterday night? Ah was reading and you wanted to do it anyway."

Rainbow Dash to began look angry with this conversation, she can't believe what Applejack is saying.

"Are you saying I was forcing you yesterday? When I actually saw in your eyes that you also wanted to do it with me too? But instead you choose to read that book?" The tone in Rainbow Dash's voice got her sounded pretty mad.

"Yeah, well, ya couldn't hold it back, specially when yer bored. You don't need to get offended about it."

"Oh sure. Says the girl who wanna try to have s*x with me when in front of my friends."

"Hey. That ain't count!"

"Well, to me it does!"

"Give me a break. You wouldn't last a day without s*x." Applejack starts to sound really mad, standing up.

"Oh I wouldn't?" Rainbow Dash joined her, facing her lover/enemy.

"No!" Applejack hissed.

"Well, watch me! I'm gonna make sure you regret saying those words to me."

"Ah highly doubt that. Don't assume Ah didn't felt yer hand squeezing my butt at midnight."

Rainbow Dash blushed remembering it. "Ugh. Fine! The challenge starts today, until tomorrow night. No touching each other with anything."

Applejack smirked. "Triple pony Dare champion?"

"FOREVER!"

-

The couples do their as usual thing- without touching each other. Imagine, couples are in the same house, without touching each other for two days. What could possibly go wrong?

"Rainbow! Yer 2 hours of playing fortnite is done!" Applejack yelled from the kitchen.

Rainbow Dash groan ignoring her lover.

Applejack didn't heard any response, so she walk to her girlfriend and saw that she's still playing. "One last game, Rainbow!" Applejack groan.

Rainbow Dash scoffed. "Whatever."

Applejack grunt because of what her lover replied to her. She walk infront of the screen, covering Rainbow's view to the game.

"What the-? Move!" Rainbow Dash yelled, pissed.

"Ah said one last game."

Rainbow Dash stand up to find the view to the screen, to continue playing. "Stop. You're not my mom!"

Applejack gasped of what her lover just said to her. "What?"

"You heard me."

This is too much for Applejack. "You mean that?"

Rainbow Dash eyes widen when some random enemy killed her. "Dang it!" She throw the controller hard on the sofa and glared at Applejack. "Happy?" Rainbow Dash groan, angrily and walks to the kitchen.

Applejack didn't know what to say. Is it because of Rainbow Dash got killed on the game? Or it is because of Applejack is stoping her to play after 2 hours.... but Rainbow Dash agreed to it, right?

Applejack followed her lover from behind. "Rainbow Dash. What's gotten' in to you?" Applejack stopped her lover from walking by holding her arm.

Rainbow Dash turn to Applejack and move her hand to her arm. "Nothing." Rainbow Dash said, annoyed, as she mumbled. "Leave me alone." and continue to walk to the kitchen.

Applejack froze there for a second as she watch her lover walk away. 'Fine. Ah'll leave you alone.'

"Fine! Do whatever ya want!" Applejack yelled.

Applejack groan and just run to their room and shut the door close. She deeply breathe in and out, she then walk to her desk and open her laptop.

"Ah can't believe this! Does she have period or somethin'? What's gotten in to her?" Applejack told to herself.

Applejack didn't know what else to do, she wanted to know why Rainbow Dash is acting that way. And she also wanted her lover so badly-

Applejack gasped of the thought. "Maybe because she got really offended to what ah said yesterday.... maybe Ah should apologize." Applejack said to herself as she close the laptop and walk down stairs.

-

Rainbow Dash was done eating apple, she then go back on playing fortnite.

"Dude. Your 2 hours of playing is done. Your girlfriend might get mad at you." Indigo said on the mic.

"Indigo. The Captain is here, aren't you happy that we're gonna win every game?" Spitfire snap.

"Yeah. Sorry if I got killed. And By the way, she's just my girlfriend, no biggy."

-

Applejack POV

I saw Rainbow Dash is sitting on the couch. I sigh and when I was gonna walk towards her. I heard her say....

Just girlfriend? I was speechless. I froze when I heard those two words.

"Just Girlfriend..." I mumbled, looking down. "Wow..."