Demon Slayer

Applejack groan in her sleep when she can't felt Rainbow Dash beside her, she slowly open her eyes and tap the bed and no sigh of Rainbow Dash.

"Rainbow?" Applejack mumbled as she sit up and yawn, she rub her eyes and crawl to the edge of the bed to grab her phone to the table.

She open it and saw it was 1A.m in the morning. "Dash?" Applejack calls her lover's name again, still sleepy. She open her phone's flashlight, stand up and walk to the door, she open it and walk downstairs.

"Rainbow?" Applejack yawn scratching her back.
She saw a light to the living room and walk towards it. "Rainbow Dash?"

Applejack raise her eyebrows when she saw Rainbow Dash is eating chocolates while playing Fortnite.

"Rainbow?!" Applejack rush infront of her. "It's 1A.m for Celestia's sake, why are ya still up?"

Rainbow Dash ignore her by playing Fortnite, chewing the chocolate she just put in her mouth.

"Miss, Dash? Are ya listening?"

Rainbow Dash Ignored her again. Applejack groan, she walk to the screen and unplug it.

"The heck, Aj?!"

Applejack raise her eyebrows.

"Can't you see I'm playing?"

"Why are ya still up?"

Rainbow Dash grab a chocolate and take a bite again. She sigh and rest her back to the chair. "I have Period, okay? And I can't sleep because it hurts." Rainbow Dash look away embarrassed.

"What?"

Rainbow Dash glare at her. "I have period, okay?!" Rainbow Dash's chocolate is empty so she stand up and walks to the kitchen.

Applejack rolled her eyes and follow her.

Rainbow Dash gets two chocolates in the refrigerator and sit to their kitchen chair.

Rainbow Dash notice that her lover is looking at her. "What?"

Applejack sigh and sit to the chair. "Why are you still embarrassed when you have period?"

Rainbow Dash raise her eyebrows looking at Applejack, giving her a 'I thought you knew' look, while taking bite to the chocolate.

Applejack cough. "Ah know ya don't like period but get used to it. It happens every month."

"You said that before."

"Because it always happened." Applejack smiled at her but Rainbow Dash look away chewing the chocolate inside her mouth. Applejack sigh. "Rainbow, Ya know Ah hate Period too but there's nothing Ah can't do either. Plus, If you can't have yer period... The reason is that you're pregnant."

"Do you want to get pregnant?" Applejack said, lifting her chin up for Rainbow Dash to look at her.

"You also said that EVERY MONTH, Aj."

Rainbow Dash remove Applejack's hand to her face and stand up, before she walk away Applejack grab her hand.

Rainbow Dash look at her confused. "What?"

"Ah love you."

Before Rainbow Dash could Anwer her period pains, she grab her belly, bend her knees, sitting down.

Applejack rush to where the heat compress is as she press the botton and put it to Rainbow Dash's belly.

Rainbow Dash groan and press the heat compress to her belly.